Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ticket trouble

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 01:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ticket trouble

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

im from oklahoma and have ridden in TX for a while.. your F U C % E D b/c Texas cops are redneck militant ******!....

Enjoy!

Zac

Hmmm. He must have done a cavity search on you. I got pulled over for speeding and didnt even have a moto license. Cop told me how he's the one a moto crash scenes and didnt want to see me at one. He dropped the speeding and just wrote me up for no license. Very nice and curtious.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:11 AM

Supervision...online traffic school...or lawyer up if youre really worried but dont tell the judge about the phantom truck,..what ever u do....say hello...guilty...thank you,....

Old 08-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK
hello...guilty...thank you,....
thats pretty much what you want to say.. admit you were wrong dont try and fight the fact you were speeding...you want the comissioner to believe you when you tell himyour explanation as to why you were speeding.. do this and im sure you will get a reduced fine

Old 08-27-2007, 07:20 AM

Man, someone tries that crap with me when I'm on the highway and I'm giving it a touch of gas, then stopping in a hurry with the trucks plate numbers and calling 911 quick. I had someone do that to me when I was in my truck. They do that when I'm on my bike and I'm bailing off that bike ASAP and getting police involved.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:29 AM

you were going 85, so dont plead not guilty. Instead, before you plead, give them the reason, about the red truck. That is a good reason to speed up and get out of there.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:21 AM

I went to court on Thursday and I asked for a deferment, THANKS Zorgan, and I basically told the ADA that I just wanted to keep it off my insurance. He said ok, I paid the hefty fine and I have to take defensive driving but other than that everything's cool. As long as I don't get another in the next three months, I'm kosher. Thanks everybody for all the replies and help. I really appreciate it.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

im from oklahoma and have ridden in TX for a while.. your F U C % E D b/c Texas cops are redneck militant ******!....

Enjoy!

Zac
You *appear* to have a lot of issues in regard to this subject, being quietmight make you look smarter.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: USAF600rr

I went to court on Thursday and I asked for a deferment, THANKS Zorgan, and I basically told the ADA that I just wanted to keep it off my insurance. He said ok, I paid the hefty fine and I have to take defensive driving but other than that everything's cool. As long as I don't get another in the next three months, I'm kosher. Thanks everybody for all the replies and help. I really appreciate it.
USAF600rr, I'm very glad to hear you were able to get this deferred. Just be cool and watch out for the men in blue for the next 3 months....I thought it was 3 years...I think the deferrment plan is a little different here but 3 months is a lot better than 3 years.

Thanks for protecting our country. You guys have a hell of a tough job!!

[sm=usa.gif]

Old 09-01-2007, 04:14 AM

Ive only been on this forum for about a week and most all of the members usually have really good/solid info to share when it comes to the law. Im also AF on Lackland and just now learning the difference between motorcycle and auto laws/regs.My advice to people in the future is, find an attorney(prefferably one that is in his late 60's or 70's) and have him take care of this for you. When I first moved to Texas in 2001, drove a hopped up GT and I got 6 tickets in 2 years. Luckly, I knew a friend that had some connects and got in touch with this mean bastard attorney in his late 70's that new lots of people. I hated even calling him because this old **** was grumpy as *** but he took care of my tickets fosho. Each time, I just brought him the ticket, copy of my DL, and$$$ (usually bout $200). Not ONE ticket ever hit my insurance or my driving record!! It also saved the time of going to court and the desenseless driving course. ****....the fine on the ticket was usuallyonly about $25 less than what the ol' man's fee was. Reguardless,glad you got it take'n care of and avoided the Geico lizzard from jump'n deep into your wallet.