Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ATTN: All CBRF Members ... Regarding The Recent Events on CBRF:

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008 | 11:01 PM
Default RE: ATTN: All CBRF Members ... Regarding The Recent Events on CBRF:

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

Why is it so frowned upon?

Because its no different than shooting spit ***** at the message board in the hallway at school that has legitimate, informative notes and messages tacked to it. Some people actually read that board everyday on the way to class. Sometimes there's funny stuff, sometimes there's advice, but since the sophomores hide out behind the vending machine and shoot spitballs whenever they want, it makes people not want to read it anymore.

I think I may have dated myself...maybe spit ***** were an eighties phenomenon...

Old 10-29-2008 | 11:27 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I can see what you guys are saying about the pwing, but since i feel i am actually a source of this problem i would like to chime in (maybe im not, i dunno). I do know some of this started a week or so ago when Jules and i went a few rounds, that thread got locked. Then more or less last weekend Jaynd and i got started on the *boredom* thread, others joined in as well. Now i am guessing a lot of you may have frowned on that thread, and thought we were just trying to run up a count. That could not be further from the truth. Basiclly all we were doing was having a conversation while no one else was around. Not only that but we were doing pm*s as well, but its a lot easier to just sit in one thread and conversate. I do wish we had chat here but we dont. Again i do understand how it may look, but sometimes its not what it appears to be. I am not saying we could not have done it a better way perhaps, and im sure we wont do it again. But at the same time i just wanted to explain to anyone that maybe had a beef with me or that thread, we were just up talking and having a good time. Nothing more, nothing less. Thats what i thought *off topic* was for. We didnt spam any other threads, we just made one and stuck to it.

I just want to clarify, i am not stating this to argue, or debate. I am simply giving you my side of a story, and now its over and done.

Thank you.

Tony K

Old 10-30-2008 | 12:03 AM
RCR

I guess you didn't read post 56 and 191 of that thread did ya.

Old 10-30-2008 | 12:18 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

wow,you little bastards had me lol......how come Foxy wasn't involved?
I tried, but by the time I got off work after the thread started, it was kind of already a rolling s**t ball and I really didn't have any place to join in since I really don't fly off the handle (unless it's a cop bashing or political thread )

Old 10-30-2008 | 12:24 AM

A local forum im on ( a car one) Has it set so in the OT section anything you post doesnt let your count go up..maybe we should do that here. Anything on the MOTORCYCLE forum that is not MOTORCYCLE related. Should not go for your post count.

Old 10-30-2008 | 12:28 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: RCR

I guess you didn't read post 56 and 191 of that thread did ya.

I just did go back and look actually. Its there in black and white, which is why i stated that i thought i was partially to blame for this whole deal. What i am still trying to say though, is even though we talked about it, that was not our intent one bit. All you can do is take my word for that, but it was just in fun. Like i said, mistake learned, it wont happen again.

Old 10-30-2008 | 12:35 AM

Ok...ill admit you ******* got me fair and square!!! here i was actually concerned about my fellow men/women and i get home to find it was all a prank

my question is whos gonna eat the bar of soap???
(bonus points if you know what movie thats from)

I feel this has been nessessary for awhile now, well played guys, hopefully this will line a few of us out.

Old 10-30-2008 | 01:01 AM

Did I miss something....?

Quick Reply: ATTN: All CBRF Members ... Regarding The Recent Events on CBRF: