Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ATTN: All CBRF Members ... Regarding The Recent Events on CBRF:

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:29 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Default RE: ATTN: All CBRF Members ... Regarding The Recent Events on CBRF:

Too bad you may have lost good members thru all of this though. I dont know that Jay is coming back either. C yas

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:29 PM

taking the bait? I am not trying to do anything here.

fk this place.

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:32 PM
Retired Moderator

For those of you who the joke was lost on...sorry. It was part learning, part having fun, and part everybody laughing at themselves at the end. If someone is bummed because it wasn't real...that is too bad. That would imply you approved of the bickering and it is a bummer. If someone is bummed because they felt like they were taken advantage of...I can see that a little. Again, we never wanted to hurt anyone's feelers, we just wanted to give a little goose. If you have legitimate concerns, feel free to PM me...no jokes, no kidding, strictly private!

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:35 PM

I doubt jaynd will be back. I put myself out there trying to help people. and it was just joke ZOMGLOLGOODONE! In the end i think you did more harm then good. Sounds like TK is out as well. Thank you voodoo for atleast saying sorry.

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:35 PM

I'm not too sure Jaynd is coming back either, he txted me earlier today. I hope he does though.

I was wondering the whole time where Fox was

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:39 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

I'm sure no one feels the same way. I just don't like it when people lie to me..Even if its fun for a few of you. Sorry. I have issues with people lying to me, and this broght them back up for me. And i did not feel it was needed.
ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Too bad you may have lost good members thru all of this though. I dont know that Jay is coming back either. C yas
**forget it , its not even worth my time **

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:42 PM

It might go deeper than you think to some of us, HAVOC. You have no idea who I am and what significance lying has to me. For one reason or another it brought up some **** i would have rather not dug up. You guys didn't know that would happen. But you certainly didn't think it through all the way either.

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:44 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

ORIGINAL: madgreek

BTW, I think VooDoouschenozzle (my new fav nickname)

ill take credit for that one! [8D]
I was going to credit you for that one, but I already gave props to nauree for the mangina pic, and didn't want to seem completely un-original. Thanks dude. Now, I'll go kill myself.

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:46 PM

lying and playing a joke are a vastly different thing. sorry for your bad memories jd, that may have been un-anticipated and for that i can assure you everyone gives their sincere condolences. however, now that it has all unraveled some of you want to make something real out of it, and for that, well, im sorry to even acknowledge. i heard all of you say it over the last few days, to chill, now its antsy time?

Old 10-29-2008 | 06:48 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

It might go deeper than you think to some of us, HAVOC. You have no idea who I am and what significance lying has to me. For one reason or another it brought up some **** i would have rather not dug up. You guys didn't know that would happen. But you certainly didn't think it through all the way either.
look im sorry you have deep emotional issues that you CLEARLY havent dealt with. maybe you should look at yourself and wonder "why did this hurt you so badly" do you need a hug? ... or maybe that will bring up some trust issues too ? this is an excuse for you to lay the rest of your issues on. well damn those ****ers on that there internet forum lied to me that explains why i walk around pissed off all the time .... wrong

you are absolutlely right that i have no idea who you are and truth is i dont need to . this is a place of many not just you. go take some pills or talk to someone but seriously from the bottom of my heart... go get help dude. you really need it .

Quick Reply: ATTN: All CBRF Members ... Regarding The Recent Events on CBRF: