Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

the 5-0 caught be yanking a wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sprout, either you live in a town where absolutely nothing goes on or you yanked a wheelie on a populated main street.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

VD.. i mean vtcbr understand that people do go to jail for poppin wheelies. you got lucky that your cop was either an idiot or was cool enough to let you go but as we can all agree that mis-information is dangerous. i dont want to read anymore arguing on this thread.. or ill lock it

and spirit yes my friend its been a long time.. but no more vietnam.. that ended last year in oct for the best though.. ive moved on and am extremely happy now thanks for remembering

Old 05-31-2009, 02:25 AM

Can't we all just pop a wheelie and get along...

Old 05-31-2009, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Elfling
Cause you know, the only way to prove you can handle your bike is to do wheelies
when did i say that ?did you read what i wrote ? was wheelies or any form of the word in my sentence ? no. what i said was that so many people on this site own sport bikes but don't even use them for what they were built for, and complain when people do use them for what they were built for.

but i may be wrong. Honda may have built the 1000rr to go on long trips and be extremely comfortable to ride for long periods of time

Old 05-31-2009, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by HAVOC
ive moved on and am extremely happy now thanks
Fantastic. Hopefully a minimum of grief was involved. Or at least that you learned from it.

You know this place is a lil' different now...Lockless is a super mod...shyeah, I know...and there's a nutter Aussie moderator, too. : ) Not only that, as it turns out, Gregg's avatar photo of "235" really happened...in MPH!...not KPH...I always just assumed his stretching of chains occurred over kilometers, not miles. lol

And then, yeah, once in a while, some limp-wristed yahoo will thread up about cops and wheelies...exactly like every other ignorant adrenalin-tard that posts the same thing over and over again...

Old 05-31-2009, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
i think some people on this forum should move to a gold wing already, whats the point in owning a sport bike if your against speed, maneuverability, and acceleration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nrMQ3QwyPo

Who says goldwings aren't for speed, maneuverability, and acceleration?

Old 05-31-2009, 01:23 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
when did i say that ?did you read what i wrote ? was wheelies or any form of the word in my sentence ? no. what i said was that so many people on this site own sport bikes but don't even use them for what they were built for, and complain when people do use them for what they were built for.

but i may be wrong. Honda may have built the 1000rr to go on long trips and be extremely comfortable to ride for long periods of time
Did *you* read what you just wrote? You are and have been inferring that doing wheelies = using a sport bike for what it was built. The thread title isn't "Got pulled over for doing a less than 45 degree lean on a turn" or "Got pulled over for accelerating quickly and handling my bike well".

Old 05-31-2009, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Elfling
Did *you* read what you just wrote? You are and have been inferring that doing wheelies = using a sport bike for what it was built. The thread title isn't "Got pulled over for doing a less than 45 degree lean on a turn" or "Got pulled over for accelerating quickly and handling my bike well".
you havent been here for long enough to know what i was inferring, certain people have been going around condeming people for going fast on their bikes, and other things. i never said i was talking to you directly , to be honest i didnt even read any of your posts