Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photographer snaps Wallabies in top secret scrum practice

Attached Thumbnails Today's giggle-scrum-practice.jpg  
Old 11-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire truck when he notices a little girl next door. The little girl is in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side.
She is wearing a fireman’s hat and has the wagon tied to a dog. The fireman says “Hey little girl. What are you doing?”

The little girl says “I’m pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire truck!”
The fireman walks over to take a closer look. “Little girl that sure is a nice fire truck!” the fireman says. “Thanks mister”, says the little girl. The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little girl has tied the dog to the wagon by it’s *********.
“Little girl”, says the fireman, “I don’t want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the dog’s neck I think you could go faster.”
The little girl says, “You’re probably right mister, but then I wouldn’t have a siren!”

Old 11-17-2010, 03:00 AM

Caught you out Sprock, I posted early while still at work.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Steve, and one of the footy players (a certain Raider's player) has taken it one step further...cross species love in fact Can't wait 'til they play the bulldogs next season. The mascot for the 'dogs will be well nervous.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Mate ... they are party animals LOLOL .... just like most of us here in the land of OZ ....om proud to be related , if not sexualy , to the bloody roo's ....they have it figured out man !!! ...the more the merrier ...*****

I mean , do you see any of them without a look of total joy or content on there faces ??
Fair enough CBR, but you guys have to remember the Rugby World Cup isn't that far away now. If your team starts pulling that **** at Eden Park we may be forced to boo (or do a haka)

Old 11-19-2010, 04:04 AM

"She who must be obeyed" told me that she wanted something that went from 0 to 100 k in less than 4 seconds for her birthday !!!!

So I bought her a set of bathroom scales .

Thats when the fight started

Old 11-21-2010, 03:19 PM

Four Jamaicans were sitting around a camp fire near the beach philosophizing on what was the fastest thing in the world.

Seymour said " me tink de fasses ting is a thought, because before you can tink it it already thought"

Winston says "nah man de fasses ting is a blink, because before you can tink you blink already done"

Delroy says "nah man de fasses tink is helectricity, because when you turn on de light it travels fast and de light comes on"

Leroy says "nah man you is ALLLLLL wrong man, I knows that for a fact de fasses ting in de world is Diarrhoea, because last night before i could tink, blink or switch on de light, me **** meself !!!

Quick Reply: Today's giggle