F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Wheelie's

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wheelie's

ORIGINAL: ShadowX

u say the bike was meant for racing. the whole bike shop i went to which included 2 f4i riders said it was a perfect stunt bike and made more toawards that type of stuff.
HONDA does not make a bike for stunting, plain and simple kid. sportbikes are racing motorcycles with lights, not freestyle bicycles. they are meant to run in their powerbands which are very narrow near their strtospheric redlines, to flick from corner to corner at the absolute limits of traction and lean angle. (not that everyone has to ride them like this, but that is just what they are built for). grand prix racing has been the heart of every major automobile manufacturer since automobiles were invented. maybe you can tell me where the "stunting" section is on the HRC website, or even yamaha, suzuki, or kawasaki's. people with money dont spend upwards of $10,000 on a brand new, razor sharp handling road racer because "oh, its really easy to wheelie", no, its generally the kids on a small-time budget with a limited knowledge of what sportbikes are for who do that, stunting doesnt sell bikes, but racing sells hundreds of thousands. (in short, no your bike was not built for stunting)

Old 04-06-2007, 09:58 PM

ok Im calling BS, this thread is 8 pages now, yet to see a pic or video, you say you been riding with friends, groups, blah blah blah someone has a cam or cam phone.......I think your b.s'ing us .....take all this time your spending typing ignorant replies on here and go study kid, half the **** yourtyping in your posts are spelled wrong.

Old 04-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

i paid my bike off, am still paying my car off, i pay my own cell phone bill, and a cut of the electric for my room. i make my own money.
OK...you can forget all the flaming, all the ridicule, all the ball busting, this next paragraph will be the one you look back on someday and say these are the words that changed my life.

Start saving. Buy a mutual fund. Every month. The same amount. No matter what. Example...I put $210 every month into Fidelity Destiny II (a mediocre mutual fund at best) for 15 years. for two yearsafter thatI ignored it. When I was done I looked at the balance ant it was $125K+. Stop pissing your money away and plan for tomorrow a little bit. Your parents (or parent maybe) makes you pay these items because they are either poor or they think you are a spoiled brat and they want you to learn the value of a dollar. I think the latter. You should have nice things that you work for yes, however you must learn to prioritize and plan. Buy your toys. When you get a 'real' job you will continue to do so. You will have all the toys in the world, and all the payments. You will have a family with bratty kids of your own. You will lose your job and you will not be able to make your payments, you will lose your toys and your family will think it was fun while it lasted. But you will know the truth, you never learned the lesson your parents wanted to teach you and you ignored the guy with all the toys and no payments because he planned when he was younger.

Other than that, wheelie your bike post some vids and bethe maniac we all point at when you wheelie by us at stoplights. Have fun, the world needs maniacs like you.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:16 AM

anybody know a site where i can get a rear seat cowl for my bike? i just put a rear tire hugger on it today. looks good.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:42 AM

Dude we need pics and video. ASAP. Otherwise I call BS

Old 04-07-2007, 09:55 AM

ORIGINAL: ShadowX

anybody know a site where i can get a rear seat cowl for my bike? i just put a rear tire hugger on it today. looks good.
cant afford gear, havent bought gear whatever your case is, but your gonna buy **** for your bike...hmmm riiiiiight [sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif] I think your a 16 year old that wishes he had a bike, that pic you got you could have gotten anywhere....like i said before as many groups and people you said you ride with someone has a camera or cell phone to take a pic of you.......don't post in this thread anymore till you got some proof [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 04-07-2007, 03:43 PM

I want to see a picture of you holding a sign that has "ShadowX" next to your bike. Then tape this sign to you gas tank and make a video of you doing these one day wheelies you figured out. Otherwise I call shananagans.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:50 PM

lol @ shadow x... should have went to the stunters corner... thats why its a corner... the rest of the forum doesnt like us =]

Old 04-07-2007, 05:31 PM

I like stunterz, I just don't believe he is a stunter or a rider for that matter, no one masters wheelies in a day or two...show me a vid and if it's true i will apologize

Old 04-07-2007, 05:41 PM

k cool that no one beleives me. i have one friend with a video phone but he didnt buy the contract that allows him to send them. i just got home with a joe rocket jecket, gloves, and a shoei helmet. its ****ing gay cuzz i have a camera phone but i have alltel n its all ****ed up cuzz i pay for being able to send pics but it just wont let me. im ****in tryin to find that charger jeeze.

Quick Reply: Wheelie's