F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Wheelie's

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wheelie's

At sixteen i could barely afford some piece of**** motorbike, and he's got an f4 !. Lucky boy !.
Not that i'm bitter or anything....

Old 04-20-2007, 05:33 PM

ORIGINAL: ShadowX

yah im not tha handiest of people. im going to orlando monday for the week. but i ordered sum small lil things that i cud afford. i got bar ends and new grips.really wat i wanna do is find as many things i can get. i wanna make my bike sleek and non stock looking lol. im not touchen the engine. maybe exhasut down the road. but for now its accesories. so if anybody knows anything. ANYTHING. list it so i can look it up. lol thanks.
what you really need to buy is a dictionary

Old 04-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

joey your bike looks just like mine before i wrecked it and then fightered it out, ahhh memories lol

Old 04-20-2007, 11:54 PM

i was hoping this thread would die...

Old 04-21-2007, 03:19 AM

Well since it won't die, I'll go ahead and chime in. First of all, you're a douche bag kid. Talkin' like a bad-***(a fifth-grade levelone at that), because daddy bought you a bike and you 'lost your virginity a long time ago'. It's not a matter of IF you'll go down, it's a matter of WHEN. There will be scuffs, bruises, and injury both for you and your bike. Without gear, you've also just made reservations with your local hospital or morgue. You know what you should do TOMORROW(not tomarro), you should go register to be an organ donor. As for me, I've got to get a good night's sleep for a nice day of pleasurable riding tomorrow, with two tires on the ground and the shiny side up. Have a great life kid, best of luck to ya.

Old 04-21-2007, 02:49 PM

If you are going to starting riding wheelies......if you really want to.....

First, get going around 36mph in second gear. Pull the clutch in, rev to about 7000K rpm, and let the clutch out fast. This will give you the jerking sensation of popping the clutch. It will not bring the wheel that far off the ground. As you get better at doing it..faster, you will rev up to around 12K and then the front should rise up slowly...

DO NOT POP THE CLUTCH IN FIRST GEAR. until you are completely comfortable in second gear. First gear is made for torque and will loop out if out if you rev up to fast.

To learn how first gear feels, do a power wheelie. Get going around 20mph. Let off the throttle, this compresses the suspension, then pull the throttle hard to torque the chain and rear tire again. This should bring the front end up. you will soon feel how sensitive first gear is.

Popping the clutch is not the best for you clutch or trainy, but if you are learning it is the safest to learn and second gear and then install a new clutch.

These guys on here are telling you to not do it.....but, we all know you are going to do them. do them safe, on a straight road without ditches and no other cars. wear ankle cover high top shoes, helmet, jacket, gloves, and thick pants. Wear leather if you have it. if you do fall, try to roll. don't try to stand up while sliding. do not try to stop your momentum if sliding...ie this is known as road rash from the crash.

Zac

Old 04-22-2007, 04:08 AM

this thread needs to die, i dont even know if the kid is still on the site

Old 04-22-2007, 05:46 AM

ORIGINAL: StudioVMotoring

Well since it won't die, I'll go ahead and chime in. First of all, you're a douche bag kid. Talkin' like a bad-***(a fifth-grade levelone at that), because daddy bought you a bike and you 'lost your virginity a long time ago'. It's not a matter of IF you'll go down, it's a matter of WHEN. There will be scuffs, bruises, and injury both for you and your bike. Without gear, you've also just made reservations with your local hospital or morgue. You know what you should do TOMORROW(not tomarro), you should go register to be an organ donor. As for me, I've got to get a good night's sleep for a nice day of pleasurable riding tomorrow, with two tires on the ground and the shiny side up. Have a great life kid, best of luck to ya.
first of all. god hates you. k with that out of the way. i have gear. oh and by the way. i started doing stand up wheelies and im doing them great. OH. and i just started trying wheelies while sitting on the gas tank. i have full gear dip**** thanks for reading. oh and. um...its called the internet. where people can type right. wel if i w4nt 2 talk lyk dis 0n th3 computr....I ****ING CAN. oh n i am an organ donor. the last thing u wrote is the only thing i'll listen to. k. now ill be getting to bed. because tomarro im going out. to a stunt show. oh and guess what. im part of it. cuzz i qualified. thanks n have a nice night. n to all who wanna give me more ****. go ahead. i love watching people say **** on here that means nothing because of the simple fact that they dont know me. bye bye now.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly...this kid is full of ****. I dont know you and I have no proof of anything you say. You prob dont even have a bike and you rode a friends f4i. Get a life.

With your attitude and with someone else buying the bike why didnt you get a 600rr or 1000rr? r6? gsxr6? god knows everyone who is new to bikes thinks the gsxrs are the best. Why did you get a f4i? stop pretending.

Anyway...stunt show? Give details. Im sure there will be SOMETHING about it on the internet.
Here do this.

Make a video, helmet off. Say **** you Hindra. Put on gear. Do all your badass stunts. Remove helmet, then show picture id. I want to see that name listed in a stunt show.

Night.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Banned

now ill be getting to bed
good night princess.

Quick Reply: Wheelie's