F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Wheelie's

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wheelie's

Lucky for me I wrecked just bad enough to only have some roadrash for a few weeks before I decided to always wear my gear...

Old 04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is about the most stupid thread I have ever seen. ADULTS would have discounted this kid 74 posts ago.
You are WRONG. THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!! I hope the kid is still alive and just busy doing his homework. WHERE ARE YOU KID....WHERE?????

Old 04-04-2007, 10:25 PM

i couldnt find any jacketst hat fit me. gloves i need i guess. pants? shud i get pants? and today i did a wheelie from 2nd gear clutch up and just said **** it and shifted to third. held it all the way down this long road i think i mayy have found my balence point. i did get a good scare today tho because it came a lil to far back n i felt like i was gunna go over. so yes. i see what dome people are saying since i got a good scare today. im going out tomarro to try different bike stores for gear.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:16 AM

ha, i dont even own a bike yet(i will within the next 3 months tho) but i am spending the coin now and buying the good gear, Arai helmet, my buddy is giving me some joe rocket gloves, my aunt gave me her old mesh joe rocket jacket, and ill be buying some riding boots also... all before i have my own personal bike... this is how the guy at the bike shop by my 'rents house explained it to me.. you wreck a bike.. say about 2gs to fix it... you wreck the bike with out quality gear.. visit to ER aint cheap... xrays aint cheap, broken bones.. ya you could be well over the cost of your bike in medical bills with one fall... so spending the $1000 bucks or whatever on Good riding gear is a whole lot cheaper than a 15k dollar medical bill... and then you have to consider the fact if you get really hurt... thats down time from work... no work, no income... no income... it gets pretty fawkin hard to pay the bills.
im 19yrs old, ill stunt my lil pit bike every now n then.. i looped out doin about 20mph... if i didnt have my helmet on i would have been in the hospital for head tramua b.c i slid/rolled into the curb out side my house... get gear asap... i know how it feels to go fast on bikes, wheelie and what not, but if you ride too far out of your level.... do you want to risk not being able to ride again?
[steps off soap box]

and wheres the video!

Old 04-05-2007, 02:19 AM

I have double medical coverage. I still wear my gear. Yes get gloves. Road rash on hands suck. I know.

Old 04-05-2007, 02:42 AM

ORIGINAL: ShadowX

i couldnt find any jacketst hat fit me. gloves i need i guess. pants? shud i get pants? and today i did a wheelie from 2nd gear clutch up and just said **** it and shifted to third. held it all the way down this long road i think i mayy have found my balence point. i did get a good scare today tho because it came a lil to far back n i felt like i was gunna go over. so yes. i see what dome people are saying since i got a good scare today. im going out tomarro to try different bike stores for gear.
if youre shifting gears you arent at balance point [sm=nono.gif] and if youre just now getting to where it feels like your about to fall backwards youre not there yet, yes you do need gloves dumbass your hands will skin all the way to the bone if you go down faster than 10mph

Old 04-05-2007, 03:00 AM

Yeah...serious. My palms are still healing. Wear gloves.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:31 AM

dude, nothing you can tell these kids living on mom and pop's dollar will make 2 ****s worth of a difference, they all think exactly alike. its like everyone who wants to start riding motorcycles now just got done watching mother fu*king biker boyz an hour ago. they freaking come up thinking that's what motorcycling is all about, and are disappointed when they see that those types are typically outcast from the group. or how about the famous "aw snap son, i done neva beens on a mowtacycul befoe, but i herds da 600s is poopoo!!11!1111!!one!!!, i needs me a 1000 cus i tha 600 jus aint enuff byke fa mee dawg" i know im not the only one tired of hearing these ignorant lunatics try to convince everyone in the world that they are the exception....please...
i couldnt care less anymore, theres no sense talking to someone like this, however he ends up (wether it be captain super wheelie king extraordinaire, or a bloody skinless writhing mass of flesh, praying that someone saw him go down so they can call an ambulance) i'll still get my paycheck every 2 weeks, i'll still go home to my friends and family all the same.

Being able to wheelie has nothing at all to do with knowing how to oprate a street-ridden motorcycle.

im 20

i started riding on the street on an old 750 when i was 14

my dad would kick my god damned *** if he caught me without a jacket, gloves, boots, and a helmet.

there are plenty of guys who have been riding motorcycles since before your parents ever screwed each other who still go down, you know absolutely **** in 8 months, i promise.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:35 AM

+10000000 hassel well put

Old 04-05-2007, 04:57 AM

you could always check out www.ride2die.com its got a lot of good info there about points of impact on the helmet, its why i will never even consider wearing anything but a full face helmet, well that and all other style helmets look retarded, its got a bunch of statistics and ofcoarse pics of wrecks and people after wrecks.

Quick Reply: Wheelie's