F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

heard from BL the other day... he just told me that he's been backed up a bit due to being ill.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:47 PM

I am sure its crazy getting all these orders and trying to get things organized on top of doing other stuff. Cut the man some slack. I am sure he will get back to everyone when he can

Old 09-28-2007, 12:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Glocker23

I am sure its crazy getting all these orders and trying to get things organized on top of doing other stuff. Cut the man some slack. I am sure he will get back to everyone when he can
I know, I just get nervous easy. There's so much bull**** out there online...kind of worries me when I can't get a response from someone I've sent money to.

I've read a lot of Tom's threads here and he seems like a stand up sort of guy. Looking back on my last post, I think I spoke too soon. it's just a combination of not being able to get a reply from Tom, having sent my money a week ago, and really really really really wanting this exhaust.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:40 PM

Well, it's been one week today since I sent money to Bootleg for an exhaust and I have heard no response from him via email or PM and I have heard nothing about my exhaust. I don't think I've asked too much to hear from him after paying for a serviceoffered byhim.

I'm going to give thisthrough the weekend then I'm taking it up with Paypal Monday. I'll take a refund and then I'll go order the MIVV GP exhaust. I was going to order the MiVV to begin with but ran across a few bootleg threads and had high hopes. But this is NOT working out. I could have had the MiVV GP by now if I had ordered that last friday.

Bootleg...if you are reading this and there are undue circumstances here, please forgive me. I do NOT normally post stuff like this on a forum b/c it's not courteous nor is it professional to air something out on a forum. But, since I can't get in touch with you via email (3 different addresses), PM, and have no phone to contact you at, I am left with no choice but to post it here. I need to hear from you by Monday morning or I will have to contact Paypal man. I just don't see where I have any other options right now. I hope you don't take this personal...but man this is just not good business (unless there are circumstances I'm not aware of).

Old 09-29-2007, 12:46 PM

Mr Christopher Smith (CBRinNC),

I have never received an email from you. Did you type it right? racer4200@yahoo.com. I'm refunding you your money. I sent you an email the day the order was placed that I am waiting on a part, the hanger. I can ship the pipe but you wont be able to use it. Send me a PM if you can get ahold of me. But I never received an email from you. I reply to everyone, expecially customers that have paid. You can post all you want. Thats ok. But I am not in the wrong here. Anyone that has delt with me can back me up. Listen people. I dont live on the computer. If it taks me a few days to reply, I'm sorry. I have a decent size business that grew tremendously with this exhaust.

Tom

Old 09-29-2007, 12:58 PM

Tom,

I never received an email from you about a parts issue. The only email I ever received was from Paypal telling me my order had been placed. If you read two posts up, I clearly said you seem like a stand up sort of guy. I am thinking this is somehow a complete misunderstanding...I'm just not sure how.

You obviously have a following, and I have no doubt that you produce a fantastic product at a pricepoint that can't be beat. I just didn't know what to think when I could not get in touch with you no matter what I tried. I was also getting emails bounced back to me from your yahoo account that your server wouldn't accept. Sometimes they went through...sometimes they didn't.

I assure you I was not being a dick by posting this here. I didn't feel like I had any other choice since I could not get in touch with you. I do not want to post up here over and over. My intent is NOT to be offensive or out of order. I wass just hoping that if nothing else you might would see this thread.

I do NOT believe you intentionally ignored my emails. You would NOT have the following here like you do if you shorted people. Your following speaks for itself Tom...I'm old enough to understand that much.

From now on, I will try to PM you...if that's ok with you so as not to mess up your thread anymore. This thread is for your exhaust...not my issues. After you've read this posting, let me know and I'll go back and delete some of my stuff out of this thread. Again...I do NOT want to mess up your thread Tom.

Thanks for contacting me.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:55 AM

i want one how much and how long??

Old 10-04-2007, 07:19 AM

My order is in & casheesh is in. I am hoping it reaches me next week!!

Old 10-04-2007, 07:48 AM

Getting a quote for shipping to Australia. I hope it isn't too much!

Old 10-04-2007, 05:48 PM

"Our online store is currently closed for maintenance.
Please visit us again soon. "

weeeaakkkkkk

Bootleg, if you get this, can you put more videos or sound clips of all your pipes so we can hear the difference between shorty and regular, and the cannon

Thanks

p.s. if anyone else wants to post videos or sound clips, that would be awesome too. the sound on the web page are kinda whiney.

Quick Reply: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe