F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

ORIGINAL: MotoGPFan26

No pissing contest here either. Said what I had to say. BTW you have to file a complaint with Paypal before he refunds your money.

Oh, and, judging from your last several posts I'm not sure you realize you're on the CBR forum. This isn't about cars or mustangs.

Besides...only big burly stupid rednecks drive mustangs. (had to throw it in...don't get bent out of shape)

The rest of us are in blown Japanese I-4's and straight 6's.
Filing a complaint,waiting then getting your money back is better than not getting anything back..

LOL parts is parts whether its for a bike or a car....

Yep red neck and all hell im in the south what do you expect [8D].. Blown i-4's are for the ones that dont know what real torque is[:-] ..Nothing like taking down a high dollar supra that doesnt make good power to 6k ..When mine makes 450+ rwtq at 3k

Old 10-16-2007, 10:23 PM
February 2009 ROTM

Let's calm down no need to get in a back and forth disagreement even though its fun to read. (This is one reason i get on cbrfourm it's not alot of name calling and disrepect for the next man) If the people who have ordered the bootleg pipe want a refund they will file a paypal claim again him. Has anyone thought about ask someone in his area i know i have read that a couple people have drove and picked there pipe up in person. To go down there and see whats going on? I'm pretty sure someone will do that or when someone does have communication with him to see what's up with the orders that have been placed?

Old 10-16-2007, 10:42 PM

ORIGINAL: white99gt

Yep red neck and all hell im in the south what do you expect [8D].. Blown i-4's are for the ones that dont know what real torque is[:-] ..Nothing like taking down a high dollar supra that doesnt make good power to 6k ..When mine makes 450+ rwtq at 3k
Two things...your logic is flawed again. You forget...you're on an F4i. If you really wanted torque you would not be on an F4i.. [sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif]

Ok...no...seriously...there is something about a torquey american-made V8 that makes you lick your lips and say yummy (even though I'm a blown I-4 guy personally...don't care for 1/4mile tracks).

I have very seriously considered picking up an S281. It would also be nice if I could pick up an older Foxbody GT convertible that has been well taken care of and remains stock. I especially like the wheelson the early 90's models. I'm not looking to do any mustang modding, so I'd pick up an S281 so I didn't have to do any mods. It would be a fun car for a guy like me. Yep...anyone who don't get turned on by this mustang has got serious issues...I'm drooling just thinking about it...

Old 10-16-2007, 10:50 PM

Two things...your logic is flawed again. You forget...you're on an F4i. If you really wanted torque you would not be on an F4i.. [sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif]

Ok...no...seriously...there is something about a torquey american-made V8 that makes you lick your lips and say yummy (even though I'm a blown I-4 guy personally...don't care for 1/4mile tracks).

I have very seriously considered picking up an S281. It would also be nice if I could pick up an older Foxbody GT convertible that has been well taken care of and remains stock. I especially like the wheelson the early 90's models. I'm not looking to do any mustang modding, so I'd pick up an S281 so I didn't have to do any mods. It would be a fun car for a guy like me. Yep...anyone who don't get turned on by this mustang has got serious issues...I'm drooling just thinking about it...

Love the car esp the "E" version one of the best looking aftermarket cars out there but for the money..They are NOT worth it..But i love modding my cars so its a different ball game..

For the money id get a stock 06 zo6 and install a cam,exhaust and tune and call it a day (550rwhp with only those mods)..

One day im gonna use my nos kit on my car and see what it will really make ..
Name:  DSC00381.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  78.9 KB

TO add to the original post...I heard the hangers were on B.O and that what the hold up was and they were suppose to be in this week..

Old 10-16-2007, 11:35 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: white99gt

TO add to the original post...I heard the hangers were on B.O and that what the hold up was and they were suppose to be in this week..
Thats fine, but can't he post up a response to let us/me know directly. It would relieve me and others if there was some sort of contact. Not saying i email something and bang i got it back, a few days is fine, but a response none the less and an update. You want customers to be happy and reccommend you to others. word of mouth of reputaion is how a business especially a small no name buisness gets off the ground.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:09 PM

Just checked my email. the pipe has been shipped. WOOO HOOOOOOOOO[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM

Guess all the bad press got things moving.

Would have been nice if that was the case when I ordered one...

Old 10-17-2007, 10:18 PM

Sorry man. but thank you for your help

Old 10-18-2007, 12:17 AM

Tom sent me an email that my pipe will be shipping out tomorrow. I think that people got a little bit too upset about the wait time for these pipes. Tom has another business to run and is making these pipes as a side job. Theres nothing he can do if he was waiting on hangers to come from Japan. As far as communication goes, whenever I emailed him I would get a response within a day. I think that with how many pipes he has made, not to mention all by himself, he has done a good job and I would buy another one if I ever needed to.

Last edited by axsys; 12-18-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:28 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: axsys

Tom sent me an email that my pipe will be shipping out tomorrow. I think that people got a little bit too upset about the wait time for these pipes. Tom has another business to run and is making these pipes as a side job. Theres nothing he can do if he was waiting on hangers to come from Japan. As far as communication goes, whenever I emailed him I would get a response within a day. I think that with how many pipes he has made, not to mention all by himself, he has done a good job and I would buy another one if I ever needed to.
I hope he keeps on making them. I plan on getttin one the first of next year.

Quick Reply: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe