F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

maybe today. I might be going 2 up for a bit when I get out of work, so I might be able to pull it off. All depends on how much the roads dried off from the rain we have been getting.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:03 PM

First day with mine on..I LOVE IT>>.
Great sound and it actually helped with a slight "bog" mine had in the lower end of the rpms(plus dumping the cat didnt hurt either in the weight department).Throttle is nice a smooth .Exhaust is not to loud(at least to me ,i wear ear plugs while riding ). All the guys at work loved it(lots of guys at work ride also).

Old 10-25-2007, 11:27 PM

Where can you get a Bootleg CF 14" Slip-on

Old 10-25-2007, 11:36 PM

from bootleg... i would try pm'ing him or email him... i believe his email address is on the 1st page of this thread.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:20 AM

Holy **** I love this exaust. the wait sucked *** but god damn with it on i love it. quiet when it is at idle but screams wen on it...take a listen below for a drive by. OOday I know u have been looking for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzRxDklro_g

Old 10-26-2007, 01:36 AM

dang glocker that's awesome... i'm glad to see another person happy with the same exhaust that we all got. but man... i'm gonna have to put up a vid myself. the fly by in person that tom did for me after he installed it was f**king insane. my bro and i were just sitting on the curb and he started on the end of the street to the left of us and zoomed past to the right of us and holy crap it was sweet. gave me shivered when i heard it compared to my wack yoshi (no offense to those who have yoshi, only mine was wack)...

Old 10-26-2007, 02:13 AM

glad to see my f4i isnt the only one that has a high pitched whine to it.....i tried to make a video, but the whine kinda just drowned out the exhaust sound from where i had the camera sitting.

i love the sound of my exhaust. if anything, its just a little bit louder than i would have liked, but being use to the stock exhaust on my bike (and the only one ive heard in person on an f4i) im not sure exactly how loud it is in comparison to other exhausts. but let me tell you, first time you ride under a freeway underpass, its REALLY loud haha.

on a side note, does anyone elses exhaust pop a little under deceleration? im not sure if its something with just my bike, just my exhaust, or just something common....

Last edited by axsys; 12-18-2014 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: axsys

on a side note, does anyone elses exhaust pop a little under deceleration? im not sure if its something with just my bike, just my exhaust, or just something common....
Not so much while downshifting, but it does def sound pretty cool.

Old 10-28-2007, 01:43 AM

ORIGINAL: axsys

yep...mine definitely makes a pop or crackling sound, but I agree with Glock...I think it sounds pretty cool.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:35 AM

This is me right now.

Quick Reply: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe