F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe

How much extra to have it include a o2 sensor bung already welded on?Or is it included?..
Got a yoshi on the way but i love the cf look way better.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:30 PM

ORIGINAL: white99gt

man... return that yoshi man! previously owning a yoshi rs3 unless you have a power commander to tweak it out then that would be fine. but just apples to apples without pc3 this pipe kicks ***. i do agree on the cf look... my biggest thing was that companies charge an arm and a leg for the cf look.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Registered Users

ooday...it's nice to see someone else speak up as the Bootleg pipe spokesman...i held the position forever while everyone thought these pipes would never arrive...hahaha...i read about them when he first started doing his R&D with em and i fell in love....so much that i held off for 3 months buying a new exhaust (hard to keep that stocker on there)....everyone was like "good luck with your pipe, snicker"...and i responded...just wait....you'll see....alas...that day has come....congrats on your success Tom, hopefully, i will be able to say i knew you back when....just remember to make a special "ffingers" edition when you're all famous to remember those little people who kept the faith....

i'll post pics when i get mine back from ceramic coating and put together, and put on...

Old 09-12-2007, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

ORIGINAL: white99gt

man... return that yoshi man! previously owning a yoshi rs3 unless you have a power commander to tweak it out then that would be fine. but just apples to apples without pc3 this pipe kicks ***. i do agree on the cf look... my biggest thing was that companies charge an arm and a leg for the cf look.
After seeing it on yours it makes me want a cf one even more(same color bike)..A local buddy wants a yoshi for his,ill probally sell it to him and get one of these..

Old 09-13-2007, 12:30 AM

ORIGINAL: ffingers

ooday...it's nice to see someone else speak up as the Bootleg pipe spokesman...i held the position forever while everyone thought these pipes would never arrive...hahaha...i read about them when he first started doing his R&D with em and i fell in love....so much that i held off for 3 months buying a new exhaust (hard to keep that stocker on there)....everyone was like "good luck with your pipe, snicker"...and i responded...just wait....you'll see....alas...that day has come....congrats on your success Tom, hopefully, i will be able to say i knew you back when....just remember to make a special "ffingers" edition when you're all famous to remember those little people who kept the faith....

i'll post pics when i get mine back from ceramic coating and put together, and put on...
haha i was right with you there ffingers. i kept in contact with tom for a while talking about the progress he was making. then i crashed, fixed my bike, and his pipe finally came out right when i was broke. so now im just waiting to get some extra cash to pick one up.
________
MILLENIUM CONCEPTS CAREGIVERS HOLLYWOOD

Last edited by axsys; 05-04-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:04 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: axsys

haha i was right with you there ffingers. i kept in contact with tom for a while talking about the progress he was making. then i crashed, fixed my bike, and his pipe finally came out right when i was broke. so now im just waiting to get some extra cash to pick one up.
Thats me (- crash) cant afford one atm but love the LE one n want it badddd. If it sells well will you continue it??

Old 09-13-2007, 02:38 PM

hahahaha... no worries! i actually met up with tom and checked out his business and man can i tell you... this guy is busy as hell. you can totally tell he put alot of R&D into this thing w/ his manufacturer trying to get all the nooks and crannies out. i've been reading all the posts from way back then and i could agree with you, that i wanted this pipe the first time i saw it. his ideas are pretty sick... and trust me fingers you can tell the difference from your stock for sure. i could tell the difference already from my yoshi to this one! and good work w/ the graphics man, i've been buggin tom that i need one now with my pipe. and tom... keep em coming, those pipes are sick man!!!

Old 09-14-2007, 03:56 PM

just bought one!!

Old 09-14-2007, 07:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Stoic

just bought one!!
sweet post up some pics when u get a chance. also i want to hear your feedback as well becuz i dont wanna be the only one saying all this stuff about the pipe and ppl not saying it's true. ur thoughts... performance, looks, etc...?

Old 09-15-2007, 12:06 AM

Well I received mine today, and it looks sick! Very lightweight and really well made. I will install it tomorrow morning, and will update on sound/performance. so far meeting and exceeding expectations. +1 on delivery and comunication.

Quick Reply: Limited Edition Cf Shorty Bootleg Pipe