Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: what do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?
Politely ask that they stop
9.95%
Demand to know what theyre doing
12.80%
Tell them to get the **** off your bike
63.03%
Cover your gun and be ready to draw
14.22%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

What do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question

I don't even ask to sit on somebody else's bike. I don't expect someone to even sit on my bike. I was between the what the fcvk and getting ready to throw down. But that was not even an option .

Old 04-20-2010, 01:37 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where the walk up and pull out your air horn in hopes it scares the @#$% out of them and they drop your bike, and you get a brand new 1000rr out of the insurance claim button?

Old 04-20-2010, 03:54 PM

Depends, if it is a close friend that i ride with all the time they just get a bitchslap, a get the hell off, and a chuckle. A complete stranger gets a Beatdown, another beat down by whoever im riding with, then a sarcastic "what did you learn?" Possibly followed by a couple of kicks while they are on the ground!

Last edited by DunnRR; 04-20-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Nex

Parking my bike @ work this kind of thing is very likely to happen. I work on campus, and there are people everywhere. I've seen many people get close and look at it, but never sit on it! One time a housekeeper bumped it with a garbage cart several times while unloading garbage. I got on the 2-way and asked him if he valued his life

Old 04-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The guys at work interested in bikes all ride. So they wouldn't even imagine it (lest it happen to theirs). And our parking lot is behind razor wire and chain link with rfid access cards required

Old 04-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I calmly tell them to get the **** of my bike and a hand on my piece. This is becuase sitting on my bike is fairly close to ****ing my wife. Mike is terms for a trip to the ER and the wife will get you a trip to the coroner. lol

Old 04-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bambam
"hey ya want to go for a spin?'.....then blast em off, then send em home to mom cryin...
Awesome. Awesome to the max.

Edit; Sometimes you can get lucky and run up on someone who's BSing that it's their bike... actually, I've only had this happen with a past car. Back when I drove an Evo, I remember there was a group hovering around it and BSing about cars. I guess one of them was pretending like it was theirs. Anyways, I walked up and started asking questions like some forum fanboy all fascinated. After a few minutes of mild noob entertainment, I unlocked the car with my fob, got in, and left.

Last edited by raylee; 04-20-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:19 PM

I work at a school with a bunch of snot nosed kids. The parents have no control of these kids and I dread the day when a kid hops on it, drops it and breaks his arm and I get a lawsuit cause mommy wasn't watching.. Last year a kid got hit by a car in the school parking lot and got hella $$$ just because he ran in front of a car...

Old 04-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Meh, where's Jules? I want her take on this. Obviously I don't expect her to pick the gun option But the insistence that polite and proper is the way to go by these guys is just... Disturbing

And none will answer what they think would happen to them if they hopped behind the wheel of someone's convertible and got caught

Old 04-20-2010, 09:17 PM

I would tell that MF to get the flock off of my bike and then one he was off of it I would immeditaly drop kick his dumb a$$ just for thinking that he could sit on it. Plus how cool would it be to actully dropkick someone? Then when is laying on the ground get right next to his head and just do a massive burnout maybe shooting some rocks and rubber at him.

Quick Reply: What do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?