Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??

ORIGINAL: NeverL8

different colors of t-shirts provide different levels of protection. you guys didn't know that? like how you sweat more in black t's, thats because it offers more protection.[sm=exactly.gif]

Red is a no no.

I had a helmet on my helmet strap while riding home just now. Its cuase I just bought it and had to wear the one I already had.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:54 PM

different colors of t-shirts provide different levels of protection. you guys didn't know that? like how you sweat more in black t's, thats because it offers more protection.[sm=exactly.gif]
Lighter color shirts reflect light which in turn are cooler than darker color shirts that absorb like and heats up faster.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Lighter color shirts reflect light which in turn are cooler than darker color shirts that absorb like and heats up faster.
i hope you know that i knew that was just trying to get into the squid mentality and have their comeback to this post. [sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 11-18-2007, 10:09 PM

I guess I shoulda added a to the end of my statement. Lets try it again...

How do you react now that a is there? Tell us how you feel.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

I guess I shoulda added a to the end of my statement. Lets try it again...

How do you react now that a is there? Tell us how you feel.

I wear green shirst cause green means......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!!!

Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how about a[sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=chattypair.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=happybounce.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]?

Old 11-18-2007, 10:35 PM

I have been wearing my jacket pretty religously latly, but it has been nice and cool out so its not bad. most likely when florida summer comes around i will find my self in a Tshirt once again.

I dont see the need to bash people for riding in a Tshirt as long as they are wearing a helmet. a jacket wont save your life, it will just spare you from some of the pain of a crash.

I have had a few friends go down at high way speed in T shirts, yeh they were ruffed up and it looked painfull as all get out, but they lived and heeled. The most important thing is a helmet and some common sense, worry about that first.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: Gville George

I have been wearing my jacket pretty religously latly, but it has been nice and cool out so its not bad. most likely when florida summer comes around i will find my self in a Tshirt once again.

I dont see the need to bash people for riding in a Tshirt as long as they are wearing a helmet. a jacket wont save your life, it will just spare you from some of the pain of a crash.

I have had a few friends go down at high way speed in T shirts, yeh they were ruffed up and it looked painfull as all get out, but they lived and heeled. The most important thing is a helmet and some common sense, worry about that first.

See people just see the part that they live. What about the hospital bill? Your down time from your job? Pretty sure insurance doesnt cover stupidity.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i wear a red one so not to stain it up when i get all rashed up from not wearing a jacket like a idiotic fool.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:05 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Not going to get into the discussion about Texas or Oklahoma. I'm going to quote or should I say paraphrase Don one of the administrators. It is your choice whether or not you wear gear, but the general consensus at this forum is. You should wear your gear. " All the gear, all the time"......... Now for most of you it is a choice unless you're in the Armed Forces. It is your choice, but do not expect not to take some criticism from more experienced riders on your choice of riding without it, because you damn well going to get it here on a daily basis. I survived a bad accident earlier this year, partly because of solid equipment. Now, someone earlier mentioned. Last summer's heat wave in Georgia. Well, I happen to be in the area. Most of the time, and chose to wear my gear. Not only when it was required, but the rest of the time. I have lived on the West Coast and spent time in New Mexico, Arizona and Texas, the Southwest heat is a poor excuse for not wearing your gear. If you choose to roll the dice and not wear your gear. You will most likely end up as a statistic and or maybe over at the sight and sound section of this forum as a post titled graphic photos. Hate to see that happen to anyone, but it is your choice, but do not expect for the majority of us here to agree with that choice or supported
BTW Hatebreed they work great and will fit under most boot cut jeans. Once again speaking from knowledge.
Strength Is Knowledge

Quick Reply: WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??