Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??

I take offence with everyone one in OK being stupid.. I'm only 1/3% stupid.... Thank you very much

Old 11-17-2007, 01:30 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: Flightmedic954

not everyone in Okla is an idot

Yes they are. And Texas. And Utah. And Idaho.

And how about those people that smoke around their toddlers? That's a way stupider thing to do than ride a motorcycle in a t-shirt--and I even smoke. Don't smoke around kids ********.
+1 on people from texas being stupid

I laugh everytime everytime some cause Texans stupid. For one thing, you dont live here so you are the one out of place. Also to say everyone is stupid makes you a bigot. Texas cops getting dished all the time. Damn!!! We have the nicest cops in the US. If you're nice to them, they'll be nice back. Its plain and simple. You're from NY so you're around a lot of ******** so you probably act like one and think that Texas are stupid.

Hillbillies and rednecks..........nope. You're in the wrong state, those are to the right of us.

Old 11-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: Flightmedic954

not everyone in Okla is an idot

Yes they are. And Texas. And Utah. And Idaho.

And how about those people that smoke around their toddlers? That's a way stupider thing to do than ride a motorcycle in a t-shirt--and I even smoke. Don't smoke around kids ********.
+1 on people from texas being stupid

I laugh everytime everytime some cause Texans stupid. For one thing, you dont live here so you are the one out of place. Also to say everyone is stupid makes you a bigot. Texas cops getting dished all the time. Damn!!! We have the nicest cops in the US. If you're nice to them, they'll be nice back. Its plain and simple. You're from NY so you're around a lot of ******** so you probably act like one and think that Texas are stupid.

Hillbillies and rednecks..........nope. You're in the wrong state, those are to the right of us.
yea you have to have hills to have hillbillies lmao

Old 11-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree if you live in a place called OklaTexTahDaho.... then you are an idiot![sm=laughat.gif]

Old 11-17-2007, 03:32 PM

There's only one good thing that comes outta Oklahoma --- Interstate 35. Oklahoma sucks! I live in Texas and yes, were pretty much a bunch of friggin idiots.

Old 11-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Retired Moderator

How did a thread about t-shirt wearing riders turn into a thread about Texans and Oklahomans being stupid? Stevie Ray Vaughn and Rrascoare from Texas...so by default, the state and all it's residencerule!!!

Old 11-18-2007, 01:13 PM

When I first started riding I rode in Shirts and Shorts. Mainly because summers here in Georgia suck sweaty donkey ***** and Atlanta has soooo much stop (And every now and then GO) traffic. That when wearing a jacket you just want to die. Even with Kevlar.

But once I did get my jacket I almost always wore it. Personally I think someone riding in full gear makes you look pretty damn good. Kind of like you are some futuristic Soldier. Which I've used when someone cuts me off on my bike. I pull up next to them and just stare into their window. Most just look forward with fear.

Now if I owned a "Gixxer" yeah I wouldn't wear gear. You just don't look right on a "Gixxer" 1000 unless you got Abercrombie shorts and $30 flip flops from Hollister.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:32 PM

Ya, I wear a t-shirt..............................under my jacket.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Asmittie84
Now if I owned a "Gixxer" yeah I wouldn't wear gear. You just don't look right on a "Gixxer" 1000 unless you got Abercrombie shorts and $30 flip flops from Hollister.
. Don't forget da German party hat strapped to da seat!

Old 11-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

different colors of t-shirts provide different levels of protection. you guys didn't know that? like how you sweat more in black t's, thats because it offers more protection.[sm=exactly.gif]

Quick Reply: WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??