Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??

I think its hilarious how these things get posted every two seconds.

I mean I shudder as much as the next guy, but most of the time for city duty i only have on helmet, gloves, jacket, jeans and hiking shoes. I have no problem whatsoever with people killing themselves, but allowing a scantily clad rider on board is a different story.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:09 PM
OJ

Textiles give skin protection from 3 to 7 secs. Leathers around 5 to 8 secs. T-shirt zero. Jeans give just on 1/2 a second protection (so they are absolutely useless). You do the maths. And to the numnuts who say it's ONLY road rash and chicks dig scars. Well you really prove just how amazingly arrogant and immature you are. Your parents must be so proud of you..... LOL)))))

Old 11-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned

Again, I warned you about the presumtions of calling someone ignorant that you've never met.

You call me ignorant?

HAS ANYONE HERE EVEN BOTHERED TO READ YOUR SIGNATURE FOOL?

Old 11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

these threads get posted almost once a month. bottom line is, everyone on a bike has the option to gear up properly or not. if you dont gear up.....you know the consiquences! if you gear up......great! thats where this topic should be left at. there's always black and white areas, not much grey where people kinda see someone elses point. either you gear up, or you dont. ride your own ride, do what you please.

if you want to post something like this, atleast do a poll to see how many do which one.

ride YOUR bike!

Old 11-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah yeah yeah.... shoot em up.... bang bang.

come on horse was dead before this thread was born. battle this out on the thong or wife threads.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: suicidal

i mean, how much more are my jeans gonna help? Not much.

+1. i ride with out a jacket every now and than, i did today, a grand total of 6 blocks. and about the pants thing, im looking into getting these. maybe this will make my jeans a lil safer haha

I have those, i wish i could make them tighter my skinny chicken legs barely fit them.
I have decent sized calfs (I'm 5'9"-10" and 200lbs) and I have some trouble making them tight on the bottom. The bottom strap seems kinda poorly designed. I bet I could get a strip of velcro at Walmart and have my old lady make it fit better. Other than that, they go under my jeans well and are barely noticeable. I've worn them for hours at a time and they are fine to walk around in and will provide good impact protection for your knees and calfs. If I had a choice to buy them again, I definitely would.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:52 PM

yeah.. go ahead hate on me but when its 110 degrees in oklahoma and 100% humidity.. you can barely survive as a species with more than a tshirt on.. promise.. had to stop every hour just to drink water.. brain was cooking in my helmet.. rather have road rash than brain damage from my organs overheating.. lol..

Old 11-15-2007, 03:57 PM
OJ

Get a good mesh jacket! Joe Rocket UFO is excellent! Saw one after an 80 MPH get off. Trashed the jacket and rider kept his skin. Some of you guys are REAL BOGANS!!!!!! LOL))))))

Old 11-15-2007, 06:24 PM

will notdo the nylon thing again

nor will I wear tactical boots again

gloves did right

Jacket did right

sounds like the oklahomosexual should worry about brain death

I am all for freedom to choose though
anything to get that "species" off the planet ASAP

Old 11-15-2007, 06:27 PM

I would never call someone ignorant,
thats not an insult
especially if they are being an A-hole

Quick Reply: WHAT ABOUT THOSE T-SHIRT WEARERS??