Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

noise complaints...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: noise complaints...

J hurry up and move out to NC already!! We got lots of new twisties to explore! [sm=smiley36.gif]

Oops... I wasn't much help [&:] I never lived in an apt with the bike, though I was in a townhouse and never had a problem with the neighbors. But I always had cool neighbors too.. the people that lived in the other half of our townhouse were the BEST!! My roomate was kind of a f**ktard sometimes, making alot of noise in the middle of the night, and they never once complained (he made me angry though), and still very very nice to us. Like others said, just be considerate, don't run it in between any buildings where the noise might echo and whatnot, and you shouldn't have a problem. Good luck with the move... I hope everyting works out and you're all still friends at the end! I did it too, and the one it worked out great and we never had any problems, then the 3rd moved in (another friend of both of ours), and he was a lazy *** and made a big mess all over the place, never did ANYTHING around the house, never washed the dishes (and he made the most dirty ones), ect. Towards the end I was on about my last straw with him, but tried to remain civil just because I didn't want to destroy a friendship over it. I'm a nice guy... it takes ALOT to **** me off, but he was getting there. Luckily for me (not for him!) he kinda forgot to wrap it up and then again forgot to pull out (lol), got his GF pregnant and had a kid back in July. So needless to say he moved out. Just in time too cuz he was on my last nerve, but it's all good now, we've both cooled down and still good friends.

Blue Fox... if you're neighbor is calling the cops on you guys with stock exhaust, I think it's about time to tell her to go f**k herself. Seriously, a Honda with a stock pipe is about as loud as a friggin Lexus idling... you can't even here them! Did you explain to the cops what she's doing?? Cuz cops HATE that ****! They got sooo much to do in a day that's much more important than that