Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I still dont get it.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I still dont get it.....

In some ways its sad that Harley riders are jackasses.... city worker is right, riding a bike is kind of a brotherhood thing. We ride because we like to (from looking over the forum some even like riding better than sex). If anyone is thought to be the "bad boys" it would be the sport bike crowd. You ask most people what they think of sport bikes and until you tell them crotch rockets they have no idea what you are really trying to describe. They think most sport bike riders are ignorant 22 year old kids with too much money and time on their hands. I will wave at any fellow rider on a bike (mopeds and four-wheelers excluded), most of the time I get the nod or wave in return. Those who I dont get a wave from all the old grizzly MF's who think that their S**T dont stink.

I ride with a friend who is a faithful Harley rider... first time we stopped, we got all sorts of strange looks from passerbys. We got a good kick out of it trying to figure out what everyone was thinking: Well would you look at that dear... a guy on a harley and some rice rocket sitting there talking. They arent working on the Harley, and they dont appear ready to fight. I wonder what thats all about.

So IMHO wave... if they dont wave back F**K em' You will be at the finish line first anyways