Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Harley guys dont like sport. Sport guys dont like harlelys fuc all yall

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley guys dont like sport. Sport guys dont like harlelys fuc all yall

I was down the road drinkn and there was a twin rider i respect at the bar. i was telln him about the race tail i fiberglassed up on my cbr today before i went out. he started goin down that road. i told him flat out. you twin riders give me chit when you see me ridin my sport. and the sport guys give me chit when they see me ridin my chop. straight up f all yall. ive been riddin bikes around when i could ride a bicycle. and racing. your 2 cents dont mean **** to me. im a rider. period.....how long is going to take before people relize i dont give a **** about there opinion???????????????? i ride because thats my life?? and f.u. to...singed sick and tired of it..x60..

Old 02-07-2010, 02:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This story kinda sounds like an alcohol induced rant. Did you leave a part out? You said he started goin down that road.? What road? The one where he was giving you **** for riding what you ride? or was he actually goin down the road and you were yellin? lol

Anyways sport and cruiser will never get along. I ride with a family of cruisers and always get **** from them but i give em **** back and we know we each just have our own prefered bike. No need to take it serious.

Of all things just tell em the only reason he doesnt like sport bikes is cause his fat **** cant swing his leg over the seat. haha

Old 02-07-2010, 05:36 AM

Sleep it off.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:58 AM

Lol so you ride a chopper and a sport....do you atleast get along with yourself.

But ot i got a few buddys who ride cruisers dont get much bs they just try to talk me into getting one. Give me the talk about how much more comfortable they are and stuff.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:50 AM

I've heard of drunk dial - can you drunk post?

Old 02-07-2010, 07:00 AM

I hope that made sense to you when you posted...Can we have a sober translation?

Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 AM

I get along great with sportbike riders, I get along great with harley riders.... But the peeps I abslutely cant tolrate is da fuc al yall fuc's dat ride boph kind bike....

Last edited by justasquid; 02-07-2010 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:45 AM

I ride with only cruisers and Harleys and we joke around about bike like how they think they can ride alot farther than me. To gain respect, you have to earn it. No one in my area considers a sport bike something you can ride a couple hundred miles. Well I rode with the Harley guys on big trips and I now dont get **** from them other than the classic Honda-Harley argument. Put more miles on your bike than the Harley riders and you will earn respect cause it shows your a diehard rider.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Official Welcome Crew
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The buddy that I ride with has a cruiser.. between the two of us we can usually get a wave from almost every passing bike.. lol

listen.. riding passion is riding passion.. most riders understand this and respect each other.. if they dont... who cares..

Old 02-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh yeah??

Well f all y'all that ride tha sports AND y'all that ride the cruizers!!!

Sport touring, beeeatches!!!

I've got a KLR and 1000F!!! LOL!!

I ride with both the cruiser crowd and the sport crowd. Me and my Harley buddies go back and forth all the time. It's kinda fun, because we get to think of different ways to rip on each other... and sometimes it's really funny.
But seriously, you just have to say stuff to the harley guys like "How much did you pay for that POS??" and "Only dirty biches like HD's" and stuff like that.
Oh, and give them chit if you know they use HD oil, and make sure you call them "weekend warriors" if the term applies.

It sounds to me like you drank a little too much and let them get to you.
NEVER let them get to you. If someone seriously hates sportbikers, they have some issues and you should stay away from them anyway... lol...

Quick Reply: Harley guys dont like sport. Sport guys dont like harlelys fuc all yall