Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

dont get old, guys....dont get old

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default dont get old, guys....dont get old

lol, ok so im 23..........but hey, my body has taken a beating!

so me and my g/f went to Towson tonight to see New Found Glory. every concert i go to now, it makes me feel like an old man. my body gets so sore, more people in the crowd tend to get on my nerves. my g/f is only 5' tall so i tend to keep my arms around her and sorta flexed to give her a circle kind of to have fun in and enjoy the concert w/o peoples armpits and elbows in her face and so when people push and shove, i can stop them from trampling her. well after damn near 5hrs of that tonight my arms are DEAD! im so ****ing beat. i feel like an old man.

so here i sit, 1:45am, smelling like 150 other peoples b.o., took off work tomorrow, wide awake (w/ a Rockstar drink in the freezer for a good.....oooooooooh 15mins to get it chilled), gonna play some Wii and ***** up the good 'ol faithful cbrforum (while prob. 90% of you are passed out and work tomorrow).

......and damn am i sore. dont get old, guys

Old 10-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: dont get old, guys....dont get old

I AM old - it only gets worse, brother.

Old 10-01-2008, 12:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah funny story, was at a bar the other night with a good friend. after a beer or two a couple of chciks rolled up an start conversating. so after talking to them for awhile they ask how old we are.
so i tell the one girl im 24 an my friend is 25. if you could of seen the look on there face when our age's came out. they looked dead at us an said ya'll are to old an walked away. now the thing is that we are in a bar that doesnt let anyone in with out proper ID an you have to be 21 or older. so is 24 really that much older than 21?

Old 10-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha ha ha, Yep, wait till every time you sit down you go 'ahhh', or when you get out of bed, stand up & go 'Owww'. & that just the start, so get used to the idea.
'You know your getting old when: What no longer works, hurts to much to use anyway.'

Old 10-01-2008, 01:06 AM

^ lmao pacemaker that made me laugh out loud as i already do that when i sit down or when im rolling out of bed in the morning. im 23 but i FEEL much older.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:16 AM

You feel old cause you where at a New Found Glory concert. The next oldest person there was 17, lol.

I'm 26 in the military, body has been beaten down. I've been prescribed motrin so many times it dosen't work for me anymore. I got a shot of demerol(?) before a minor surgery, didn't help much feel every slice the doc made.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:24 AM

Keep kickin' bud. You got plenty of life left in those bones.

Old 10-01-2008, 01:27 AM

Tomp, actually the age group there was quite high......not really many kids waiting for mommy to pick them up after. and im not saying im sore strickly from the concert. yes, im sore........but im just saying that i feel like my body hurts more on a day to day basis. more than it should, lol.

and i'll stick to being sore from concerts and what not that what you've described.......no trade!

Old 10-01-2008, 01:33 AM

she is really short!
only 5" tall?

Old 10-01-2008, 01:35 AM

haha, forum still has some bugs. let me clarify.........five feet tall.

Quick Reply: dont get old, guys....dont get old