Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I caught my wife cheating on me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try to make a clean break. Its over. No need to inflict more suffering on each and the rest of the people involved. You'll just end up giving more to the lawyers and have less at the end.
The adults in this situation never considered the kids or spouses feelings or well being when they strayed. It is like a train wreck. You survived...walk away and be happy you get a second chance.
I watched this kind of situation unfold as one of the kids. It tore me apart when our "family unit" imploded. My parents separated got back together and the train wreck happened over and over again until enough was enough. The final separation lasted two years...my father found a new companion, was starting a new career, and dropped dead of a heart attack. Thirty eight years of marriage, dragging the whole family through some terrible times, finally recognizing the futility of the situation and moving on.
You are lucky to have discovered you are in an unsuccessful marriage so early, before kids. Move on brother.

Old 11-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Update!!! I'm moving out on the 15th into my own place..And I went for a nice ride today with my new girl friend today. We did about 125 miles today and she loved every mile..I'm so glad to find a girl that loves to ride..

Old 11-08-2009, 04:43 PM

Good to hear!

Congrats.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:31 PM

Just read the whole topic.. glad to hear you got out of the house and back on your feet.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by white_knuckled08
Update!!! I'm moving out on the 15th into my own place..And I went for a nice ride today with my new girl friend today. We did about 125 miles today and she loved every mile..I'm so glad to find a girl that loves to ride..
Congrats man! Here's to the rest of your life. Cheers!!

Old 11-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats man. Probably the best choice you could have made.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM

good job man enjoy your independence and for gods sake take things slow with the new girl... and by slow i mean the moving in part not the sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2009, 11:59 AM

Congrats man.
Yea a new girl should help take your mind off her... but like others said, take it slow with her as well. Enjoy being free for a while.

Good luck wiht everything man

Old 11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good job. I'd actually start dating more than 1 woman.

Might not be a popular position to some people. But I feel that dating just one person (prior to committing to exclusivity) isn't healthy. You hang too much on that one person before knowing if they're the right one to think of committing to. Dating, going out with several women, forces you to take it slow as your time is spread among them.

B'sides, variety is the spice of life

Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 PM

I agree! Right after leaving your wife.. don't give this new girl too much right off or else you could get really hurt ... good luck!!

Quick Reply: I caught my wife cheating on me!!!