Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I caught my wife cheating on me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

This hits home to me. Only advice I can give is occupy your time. Bring the bike in and rebuild the engine do something. You need to find something to do. Hope this helps

Old 10-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This hits home to me. Only advice I can give is occupy your time. Bring the bike in and rebuild the engine do something. You need to find something to do. Hope this helps
This is good advice.
Just don't make your hobby hard liquor like I did...
(trust me, it won't help...lol)

there are better women out there and she's the roadblock between you and them
I like that, too. Maybe you should refer to her as "roadblock" from now on? Like to her face?

Old 10-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get your legal **** together ASAP. Get a lawyer, get the pics and whatever other evidence you have, and get your *** covered. If you don't, the emotional side of this could end up being the least of your problems, and the easiest to recover from.

Old 10-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY

Originally Posted by Hangfire
One more thing, these things commonly end up at some point with the woman trying to convince you it's your fault, that you made her feel "unneeded", "unloved", "unwanted"or that you never took the time to consider her "needs", etc, blah blah. And she may be convincing. Just keep in mind, she cheated, not you. Anything else should have been settled in discussion between you, or in therapy or something, not in bed with another man, she's is tainted, a liar and a cheat, just move on. Keep your head up man, and keep your pride. Good luck.
Remember also 2 wrongs do not make a right, 3 lefts do

Old 10-23-2009, 12:59 AM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

There are some really remarkable words here containing very insightful and sound advice. Dr. Phil ain't got nothing on you guys.
As stated earlier, at least you two don't have children, for ultimately, they would be the real victims here. She's going to eventually get used & dumped by this guy. I've never seen a meaningful relationship evolve out of lies and deceipt. He's not going to ever respect her; he knows what she's capable of.
Good riddance, stay strong and move on.

Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KICK THAT BITCH OUT AND DONT GIVE HER ****....

she doesnt deserve you or the past 9 years of your marrage to just cheat like that... toss her to the curb and dont play that half and half shyt... get a divorce lawyer cuz im pretty sure that he will take your side with all the evidence you have

Old 10-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

First, I am so sorry about your pain ... I know how that feels and I have not read all the posts here but I want you to listen to me very carefully ... this is a get out of jail free card, you have no children (thank God) and are only renting, so, you can simply walk away here and, don't walk, please run!!

... you must trust me when I tell you that your relationship is over ... sure, you can try patching things up, for a while, and if you enjoy sleeping with one eye open all the time, but there are two problems here ... first a woman who loves you doesn't cheat on you, if we love you we are super loyal, second she cheated!!, that's it, she has no integrity, that means she will always be tempted again at some future date ... please, your spirit will never find life long peace here and you are better off alone and lonely for a while than a horrible future with someone who doesn't love you and has no integrity ... no matter what she says, no matter how nice she tries to be or begs for your forgiveness you must get away from her, break ALL ties and never look back ... please, trust me............. when you stray, you pay!!

She also sounds like a mess, don't get pulled down with her, please get away....

Her new relationship is built on lies and deceipt too and the man she is cheating with is also guilty of adultery, both have no scruples or morals or integrity ... when a relationship occurs between such people then they will fail too at some point ..but, you have to move on as fast as humanly possible ...

I am sorry...

Jules

Last edited by Juliet; 10-23-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:53 AM

Deeply sorry to hear about your situation. I'm sure you feel lousy, but it's a lousy situation after all. Get a lawyer and get those pics you got as well as any evidence and proof to her cheating. That way, you can get all you can out of her. Divorce is the way to go right now. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but, in my opinion, it's the best thing to do. If she didn't respect you enough to leave before cheating, you should take advantage of this situation and get all you can out of this. You'll find somebody else. Trust me. You will. Just remember that you can always do better.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:39 AM

Must give props too you guys.was expecting some dumbass comments and advice.

Alot of good advice given here.For me I kept myself busy with hobbies and friends and never looked back,Glad I did too

Quick Reply: I caught my wife cheating on me!!!