Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I caught my wife cheating on me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 07:07 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Some of you know what I do for a living.
The best advice I can give you is to contact an attorney/lawyer ASAP.
Do nothing until you are clear. Have your atttorney/lawyer talk to her attorney to suggest she leave the house - it's your home, and she's clearly the guilty party.If you leave it could be viewed as something it is not........she could also move your stuff out if you're not there to look after it. There's also the issue of desertion.........
I've been divorced, and I'm a Judge, but I didn't do it right and it cost me more than I want to even think about.
Let the Lawyers handle it, and view the whole issue like a car deal where the warrantee has lapsed and it isn't worth repairing. Feelings will get in the way - not easy to do, but try to limit the collateral damage to yourself too.
Good luck

Old 10-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my 2 cents ........no kids ..........no ties

Move on .........you deserve much better, tough to accept initially
you'll see the logic later and be much happier

Like everyone recommends ........get legal help or she could
screw you over real good on the way out the door

Old 10-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 on not being vindictive OR nice.

Just try to be civil and get a lawyer.... now (if you haven't already).
That's what my buddy did, and it payed off for him, because she basically signed everything without issue.
He kept the house, his truck, etc. and she got $5k and an old SUV.

She was sleeping with a guy down the street while he was at work. He played it all cool (good advice from his dad and his lawyer). It was tough as hell for him, but he did it.
She was gonna move out, but her mom advised her that it could be viewed as abandonment on the house/kid so she stayed.
Now get this.....
My buddy would answer the phone when his wife's boyfriend called...and then just hand the phone to her.
"Honey, it's your boyfriend!"
Hell, he was on his way home from work one day and passed his OWN blazer being driven by the boyfriend!! With his wife in the passenger seat!! And the boyfriend didn't even have a license!!

He played it cool until she signed off on everything and the divorce was finalized. He's one tough **** to put up with that chit. He could have destroyed the punk boyfriend, but he played it cool and ended up with everything.... and his little boy.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soz to hear, these things happen. You gotta know its not your fault.

Boot her *** out and move on, dont fall for any mind games.

Cut all contact, permanantly.

Thats what I did.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM

so any updates?
how are you holding up?

Old 10-28-2009, 10:43 PM

Major bummer dude. I have to agree with the advice many above dished out. Get a lawyer and send her packing.
Maybe take a bike trip and see some open road...you'll come back with a new perspective on the world. Good luck and safe riding.

Old 10-29-2009, 01:07 AM

I feel horrible for you, and though I can't say I understand your pain, I can imagine...

And reading all the advice (while excellent in my opinion, and exactly what I would advise) kinda makes me worry about my relationship... i'm too young to be freaking out like this

Oh, and whenever I feel overwhelmed, or just need something to take my mind off of things I go off and paintball... It's fantastic for relieving stress. Imagine your shooting her and bunker them..loads of fun... Tennis is great to... somtimes I just don't bother playing the point out, I'll just whack it to my friends head to calm down.

And +1 on the P90x... I'm starting that and it's killer....

Old 10-31-2009, 10:46 AM

Well i guess for right now we are still living to together until the end of the year so we can go through everything. At least she is talking to me some about what's wrong with us but not to much. My niece has been getting info out of her. She told my niece that she is at the point in her life where she is wondering what else is out there. WFT is she going through her mid-life crises or what.. She said that i have been a good husband and treated her well, I never hit her or anything like her ex's. But she also told my other niece that she had been talking to one of her old high school boyfriends for like 4 months on facebook. I have talked to his wife a couple times, she sent me a pic massage of her phone bill from the day before her husband moved out of there house. He had called my house at 4am on 9-20-09 and they talked for 102mins. Talk about disrespecting me what a f-in B.but im coming to the point where the next time i get home im going to move my shizz out of our house....AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT THINK YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING WATCH THIS IT RINGS TRUE. I WAS LIKE HOLY SH-T WHEN I SAW THIS.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn59Tc703Bk

Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 AM

Oh the last time that i talked to this mike guy from out in chicago i asked him how he would like it if i sent those pics i found to his wife, He said please think of his kids.They are in the middle of this whole thing. I asked him if he thought about my feelings knowing that that i was married to the piece of azz he was trying to get. he said no!! So if things get nasty with my divorce im going to send the pics to his wife and she said she will forward them right to her lawyer.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:09 AM

Since the guy and his wife have lawyers, and since the court has a right to gather any relevant information, the parties' lawyers both have the power to subpoena those pictures. They just need to know they exist. If the guilty parties destroy them and there is later testimony or other proof that they existed (forensics on the computer for example) that can be pretty bad for them. Ask your lawyer, he can spill the beans to the other lawyer. There are perfectly legal ways to make sure a court of law gets all the evidence it is entitled to.

As for the future: www.match.com

Nothing soothes the pain of losing an old pet more than a new puppy or kitten. Works the same for people.

Last edited by JHouse; 10-31-2009 at 11:02 PM.

Quick Reply: I caught my wife cheating on me!!!