Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I caught my wife cheating on me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear man, they're not all like that.

But do yourself a favour and kick her out NOW! She just wants to use you for your house right now. Man up and don't let her manipulate you any longer. Maybe you guys can work it out down the road but for now, she needs to leave YOUR house.

I know this is all easier said than done but from our outside perspectives, this would be your best choice. Don't fall for any more of her tricks.

Good luck bud.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:34 AM

you are a good man. i would have bitch slapped her.

A guy like you will find someone better and guess what? your ex wife will miss you miss you oh so much once she realizes you are bye bye

aight?!

Old 10-23-2009, 06:35 AM

Call her mom and tell her your complete side of the story, try to sound really down and out, then hit her up for a BJ!

Repeat above process with all her friends/sisters/coworkers

Old 10-23-2009, 07:13 AM

not to be harsh , but brother this is good that you know it was happening, trust me when i say there are other beautiful girls out there that would love a solid relationship. A cheater once is a cheater twice. dont mope, chin up, i'm quite sure that a cold shoulder to her will show that your the better man and she will live in a cheaters world and will never be happy. Mike can have her and her problems. dont prolong the miserey, do not live as roomates, that will olny tear at your guts....Peace brother

Last edited by bambam; 10-23-2009 at 07:15 AM. Reason: hell with her being a roomate
Old 10-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by pacemaker
My sympathies, been there, done that.
There will be a lot of advice coming your way, some here on the forum, friends & family....
I won't pull any punches, it's going to be a rough time, but anyway, here is my 2 cent's worth. This is uncharted territory, nothing pans out the same for everyone in the same situation, the most important thing here my friend is YOU.
A) Say you & your wife get back together, all is forgiven, teary scenes & expressions of undying love, You are never going to able to get over the fact that your wife has cheated on you, & most important, that she won't do it again. Making both of you miserable in the process
B) She is in lust with this guy, love?, who knows, so she is not going to be thinking rationally & even if she say's its over, it ain't.
C) Most important of all, Ok you love her & the betrayal only makes the kick in the guts worse. You want to kill this guy right, why? Ain't his fault.
Walk away now, look after yourself number 1. Don't pander to your wife by forgiving her or begging her to stay, never works, never will.
Go see a lawyer, plan for the worse outcome now & take the steps, if there is a chance you & your wife will get back together, then that will happen anyway.
Stay strong & focused & the best of luck to you, your going to need it.
This, all the way. Don't say **** to her, put everything in writing, and don't say anything even remotely threatening that she can use against you. Document *everything*.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You have to remember, she is not your friend ... she is in fact an enemy and can and will hurt you if you let her find a way ... but you need to behave beyond reproach and leave her to her negative future, I am sorry ..it's the way it is.........

some of us don't cheat and are super loyal, so why stay??

Jules

Old 10-23-2009, 08:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. I'm impressed at all of you guys; so much insight. Hope you take heed of 99% of the advice on here dude! Get out, get some legal counsel, get a project/hobbie, get on with your life.

Very sorry man, that one hurts hard. Just get away and stay away. Once you see her get away she may find some attraction to you in getting rejected and seeing you stand up for yourself and try to patch things up. That is not her re-kindling her love, its a lustful situation just as her trist with this other guy is and it is not made to last.

Get out there and find yourself a good lady. Good luck brother!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:27 AM

thanks for all the replies everyone.. And wow Jules coming from a woman that was no holding back or siding on her side like a lot of or women i have talked to thank you very much.. I think i'm going to get myself a gym/pool membership to lose some weight and maybe a trip out to Vegas may be in the plans here shortly..

Old 10-23-2009, 08:36 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by white_knuckled08
thanks for all the replies everyone.. And wow Jules coming from a woman that was no holding back or siding on her side like a lot of or women i have talked to thank you very much.. I think i'm going to get myself a gym/pool membership to lose some weight and maybe a trip out to Vegas may be in the plans here shortly..

Trust me, cheating is not a gender thing ..it is a moral thing ... anyone who cheats, male or female would get the same advice ... there is no going back, if you do you will end up heartbroken and miserable ... it makes me very happy to already hear you talk about a gym membership, get a smile on that face and know that you got out lightly .. if she had done this down the line with kids involved, well lets not go there ... I know how it feels, really I do ..and you are vulnerable but you must be strong now ..it's simple really, you are the better person here ... enjoy whatever you decide to do now, life can be great, even alone......

Jules :-)

Last edited by Juliet; 10-23-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

It's threads like these that make me never want to trust anyone for "forever" which sucks.

Quick Reply: I caught my wife cheating on me!!!