Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How many times have you wrecked? Stories please

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many times have you wrecked? Stories please

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee

Threds like this should be ban IMO. We all know it can happen and most likely will, but I'd rather not hear or talk about it.
Sorry Bumbler Bee, but I think these kinds of threads get us back to reality. Have any of you made it through the driver's ed. course without seeing nasty pictures of un-seatbelted casualties? I believe that you can limit your crash potential by following the rules taughtat the MSF. The idea is tosee potential hazards, and steer clear before they happen. Of course, that is not a perfect solution. Accidents are called such for a reason. You have to always expect the unexpected...you have to expect the soccer momwill turn left infront of you, you have to expect that there could be gravel in the next turn, you have to expect that the idiot will run the red light. We are literally in a fight for our lives everytime we get on the bike. I am no exception. Hell, my wife ran me over. Eyes peeled, brothers and sisters!!!

Old 02-14-2008, 08:58 PM

...ran you over with a wedding ring, hah...I'm like Gene Simmons in exactly one regard: my woman and I live together and we're both 'happily unmarried'!

As far as 'crash' threads go, I usually just press the 'avoid' button--I'm old enough to know already what happens when gravity, inertia, and stoopit combine...don't need a reminder, but some people do...

Old 02-14-2008, 09:55 PM

kman...wow, ****ing truck...thats why i kind stay away from another country.