Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Awesome Cop Stories

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Cro
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome Cop Stories

I was on the local highway (fully geared up) and being pretty stupid. I hit a nice open downhill stretch and hit probably 135 (there were no cars around). I took an exit, and as i was slowing down noticed those butthole puckering blue lights coming up behind me. The exit was a sweeping left under the highway and by the time we hit the road he was behind em. Pull straight over, helmet off, gloves off etc.
He got straight out of his car and walked up
Officer "so how fast did you get it??"
- "sir i was watching the road not my speedo"
officer: "well i'm guessing you were doing about 110. lets see your license"

we bull****ted about why i was here from texas (engineering school).

officr "well i'm a bike guy, i have an old blackbird (the 1100xx) that wouldWHOOP your ***. SLOW THE F*@K DOWN and get through school. I could take you to jail for wreckless driving but I've beenin your position. Have a nice day"

I proceeded to sit on the curb and smoke about 3 cigs so my hand would stop shaking. I'm thinking the bike will sit for a few days until the adrenalne clears up.....

Old 09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Default RE: Awesome Cop Stories

..No effing way man, thats lucky,

Old 09-07-2008, 07:56 PM

I had a similar incident which noone to this day believes when i tell it. I know it was stupid to do so no need to flame. I was omw to work one morning and was late and we had a meeting. So the bypass was pretty open cause it was right after rush hour and i was doing about 135 in my integra. I looked behind me and saw the cherries flashin. I damn near crapped my pants. I pulled over expecting to be hauled off to jail. The cop came walking up to my window at a very brisk pace and looked at me and said "TODAYS YOUR LUCKY DAY YOU SON OF A B***CH. NOW GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" He then hurried back to his car andspeed off and took the next exit. I was in such shock i just sat there for about 10 min thinkin how lucky I was. I assume there must have been something much more important going on then me speeding. Since then ive never gone over 85 in any vehicle. That was 2 years ago.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:37 PM

Cool cops story...ftp i have none, actually i do. its too ****ing long though and its like 2 years old...lemme find it on my old forum i used to frequent and i'll copy and paste.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:45 PM

found it, like i said....2 years old....

This is the stuff that doesn't happen to those of you who don't live in "the hood" as u so nicely put it. Leaving my uncles house today(homewood) i was pulling around the corner when an impala almost side swiped me coming around the corner fast...so i slowed and proceeded to go once there was room...i look in my mirror to find the window rolling down on the car...i'm thinking...i have my interior neons on(red in color) and i'm in homewood(a proclaimed "crip" area) and growing up not too far from there my first instinct is...aw damn i goofed...RUN! So i went up to the next stop sign and made a left turn...slowwed to see if i was being followed and i see their reverse lights are on...so i sped up to the next stop sign....check mirror...the car is flying around the corner behind me...so i just said screw it and pretty much put my foot through the floor....blew about 3 stop signs...powerslid around 4 or 5 corners and blew a red light...starting distance from the car was about 1 city block....when i finally stopped it was about 3....why did i stop? i saw flashing strobe lights!! WTF...i got pulled over by task force(for those of you who don't know what that is...it's pretty much narcs) So i have 6 or 7 guns pointed at me and a few angry cops yelling for me to get out....so i got out and got checked as usual...they ran around looking for crack rocks or whatever else i would've dropped if i was a native to the neighborhood and ran my info...everything came back clean of course and i thought it was kinda ironic how one of the cops went "why do you have two phones(i have a sprint and a nextel)" but he said they put two and two together when my info came back clean and they took a look at my sprint badge(still in uniform after work). The funniest comment was "Your driving a neon....and were still outrunning us....our cars suck....if you would have kept going you would have gotten away" But i got off scotch free....they knew my uncle(who is a cop) and were actually cool people....task force...thats better than a speeding ticket anyday(as long as you dont get shot)

Old 09-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Banned

Just makes ya wanna go out and blow a cop, doesn't it?

Old 09-07-2008, 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: shoortbuss

Just makes ya wanna go out and blow a cop, doesn't it?
lol you ***. i got pulled over in phoenix with a pistol in the trunk compartment of my 954 (at the time). cop let me go. even though my EX buddy was riding my r6 (again at the time and broke now) and being a ****ing stool pigeon about the paper work on that bike. what a bitch

Old 09-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

3 mile wheelie, state trooper behind me the whole way that i didnt see, verbal warning, nuff said.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

3 mile wheelie, state trooper behind me the whole way that i didnt see, verbal warning, nuff said.
3 mile wheelie? damn

Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 PM
Cro

Got me beat. I just wish I was in the right mind to ask the guy where i blew by him.

Quick Reply: Awesome Cop Stories