Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

I belong to a bike club with a lot of female members, and over the years I've met many other female riders as well. Wots the big deal? They own a bike, they like to ride. Some ride really well, some don't, some are easy to talk to, others are total dorks. Just like the rest of us.

Old 12-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: RoadRashChic

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

It doesn't have anything to do with what you look like. Hot chicks are not hot only because of what they look like. I don't know you so I don't know what type of person you are. You may LOOK good but that in no way makes you HOT. I don't ride with girls because, well quite frankly there are none to ride with.

Why do you only ride with guys? Are girls lame to you? If you don't ride with girls then why are you expecting me to embrass them on the road? I thought I saw you say it is not a male only sport but yet you don't ride with females. Any particular reason why? Maybe, and this is important, typically girls are not interested in riding. I don't know any society of female riders. Those that are interested are far and few between (On this site I can recall only 2, not counting you). Maybe if you're ever in San Diego we can take a ride and you can show me what it is like to ride with a girl (Your probably a better rider than me) but until then I am going to stick with my buddies and have a great time doing it. No offense to you girls out there who ride but I just don't see you.

I don't ride with girls only... as you say we should.... I mainly ride with guys because of the scarcity of women riders... exactly what you just said...
I would love riding with more women if I had the oppurtunity...

you contradicted yourself, making the assumption that I don't ride with girls because they are lame? you're reason for not riding with girls is the same reason i have.. because there isn't that many who ride...
my argument to you ... was simply the fact that you shouldn't seclude it to be a guys guy and a girls girl thing... it is a co-ed sport... no need to be sexist about it... if you haven't even had the oppurtunity to ride with a few girls yourself.. then how can you make such a distinct bias opinion?

...Jess i sware...i love you to death!!!

I guess this guy just likes boys....My boyfriend loves the idea of me riding, its something we do together. I ride with all guys and they love the fact i ride with them. . . they are teaching me so much, and i thank god for those guys. They are like a group of brothers to me. Maybe he is just scared that a girl will show him up in front of his boys. ???

Old 12-18-2006, 10:03 AM

I have female family members that ride.

"F-it not my skin at stake"[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 12-18-2006, 12:04 PM

[sm=bs.gif]Stick to riding your buddies...i mean riding with your buddies. . . I dont ride to be hot, i ride cause i enjoy it,i could care less what a guy thinks about me or what i look like doing what i love to do. I ride a 660 Raptor too, i love anything fast and fun. You dont have to be a guy to love that stuff.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:40 PM
TEN

Oh snap!!!

Personally, the more ladies that want to ride, the merrier. Lets go. I have to say thatI agree with some of the other posts, if she can ride decently....enough not to be dangerous to others, and she enjoys it, she can ride with me anytime. I love the fact that more ladies are riding these days. My opinion, this sport has never looked so good. C'mon girls.....grab your kool-aid and follow me!

Old 12-18-2006, 02:02 PM

I love'm. Y[sm=Flahssssss.gif]ou girls are so hot and that gets my attention...

Old 12-18-2006, 02:08 PM

+1 Grlzridet0o69, but I have to say you are gorgeous!

Old 12-18-2006, 02:32 PM

+ 1... Now this is what im talking about...

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/82D57BF6F17F4F1FB7DD4D183F66EB81.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/8B2A6FD74C2142A591EC0BABFC4811D4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-18-2006, 02:34 PM

Or this...

Old 12-18-2006, 02:38 PM

Sorry... pic did not came up...[:'(]

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/B2E692DDB6FE4981A1997C090E1873E7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/10801/805C67823124429EA2609B4046194734.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?