Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

I want to ride one. OOPS sorry , I mean I wants one that rides!!!- Kearnsy

Old 12-13-2006, 04:25 PM

Its nice to see more people enjoying what we all love. Its attractive to many of us because we wish the women in our lives appreciated it like we do so that they could enjoy it with us, rather than ridicule us for disspearing with the boys. If she knows what she is doing and what she is talking about of course thats a plus, bimbos are fun to ride, not to marry.----Dane

Old 12-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Retired Moderator

I talked my wife into the sportbike side of things and now she can't ever imagine wanting a cruiser (the dark side). I remember the first time she came home after a solo ride; she was literally jumping up and down with excitement and adrenaline. She had a spiritual experience, and in my opinion, that is what it is all about. If a woman feels that way, then more power to her!

Old 12-14-2006, 02:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we used to ride with a gorgeous blonde who could ride her lil *** off, its just hard to ride behind her, cause when she goes to slide off the seat her thong would show...

Old 12-14-2006, 02:14 AM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 12-14-2006, 02:33 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

we used to ride with a gorgeous blonde who could ride her lil *** off, its just hard to ride behind her, cause when she goes to slide off the seat her thong would show...
did she ride a yellow zuk?

Old 12-14-2006, 02:44 AM

Wow, surprised to see any neg. opinions here. I thought the responses to this question would be the usual "that's so hot" that I seem to see in every other forum...
I think a rider is a rider... No matter how much someone can be considered a "poser" I'd still stop and help any rider in need. I just feel bad that some people look for riding as a validation of their image and not as the incredibly satisfying money sucking addiction that seems to consume 99.9% of my free time... heheheh.

But yeah chick riders - hot [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-14-2006, 06:06 AM

Honestly, I think a girl who spends 4 grand on tasteful tattoos would be infinitely sexier that one that spends 4 grand on a motorcycle.

I've got no real negative energy towards girls that ride but I dont associate it with being sexy. I think I got it from skateboarding. Almost everytime I see girls skating they turn out to be really ugly. So even the hot ones just got a negative association. I just see this as more of a dudes thing.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM

Thanks for you input.. ..im going to be using some of your comments in my article for www.speedfreakinc.com i will let you guys know when its posted.

keep the comments coming...just to let you know i know what im doing. lol and im not a butch hahahaha

Old 12-14-2006, 03:42 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCorey

Honestly, I think a girl who spends 4 grand on tasteful tattoos would be infinitely sexier that one that spends 4 grand on a motorcycle.

I've got no real negative energy towards girls that ride but I dont associate it with being sexy. I think I got it from skateboarding. Almost everytime I see girls skating they turn out to be really ugly. So even the hot ones just got a negative association. I just see this as more of a dudes thing.

Get over it...I am seein it more and more as a chics thing as well!!! [sm=forgetit.gif]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?