Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 02:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

coreys just mad because his honda is gone, and the ducati people are bigger douchebags than he thought

Old 12-17-2006, 07:11 AM
Mad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Riding is a guys thing when riding with guys. It's a girl thing when girls are riding with girls. We all have different reasons for riding but some of us ride to get away from the other and relax.

I could probably go on and on face to face about this topic. I enjoy just being a guy with my friends. I would rather not ride with a girl because they complain too much and I can't be myself. Besides, why would I ever ride with a girl when the entire reason for riding is to relex, enjoy the day with my buddies and just shoot the ****?

edited for clarity.

Old 12-17-2006, 09:17 AM

Heh My opinion about girls who ride on a bike is very simply. That girls are tough,free, independent andthey can deal with difficult situations without man...
Beauty girl + sport bike = magnifience view...
Unfortunately I've neverseen girls whoride in Poland. What a shame but I think that it will change for few next year because it's goingto develop thisfield...I hopethat...youknow whatI mean

Old 12-18-2006, 01:19 AM

Triax
you got to figure if pedrosa's *** can handle a motogp bike I'm sure a girl could handle a 600cc or 1000cc bike with ease
Your not serious. Pedrosa is a trained professional with years of riding experience, in the gym, and on the track.Keep in mind GP bikes have traction control. That'sJUST as bad as hondacbr1000
A girl on a harley is ok.Super bikes is a mans sport.

pitsvtechas the best quote about just like Nike!

Old 12-18-2006, 01:24 AM

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

Riding is a guys thing when riding with guys. It's a girl thing when girls are riding with girls. We all have different reasons for riding but some of us ride to get away from the other and relax.

I could probably go on and on face to face about this topic. I enjoy just being a guy with my friends. I would rather not ride with a girl because they complain too much and I can't be myself. Besides, why would I ever ride with a girl when the entire reason for riding is to relex, enjoy the day with my buddies and just shoot the ****?

edited for clarity.
I ride with guys only... I've only been riding with just girls once in my life...
... maybe it's different cause I go to the parking lots and ride..
but I've been to a few track days.. and it's nothing but guys there...
They love me... and love when were sitting there working on my bike together... I beg the differ about riding with guys and girls having to ride with just girls... maybe because I have mainly guy friends? but that shouldn't discriminate me from riding with them... or even hangin out...

I'm not a boyish looking girl either... so explain that to me? are you confusing one girl with the whole society of female riders?

Old 12-18-2006, 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

Of the girls I've seen riding, most of them are at least one of the following:

1.) are lesbian
2.) do it as a statement ie; like joining the military, playing HS football/wrestling, or make a big stink about it and make it known to allthat they are a girl who rides
3.) attention *****, kind of like above statement
4.) do it to fit in with the boys
5.) never ever ride alone, only in groups of other M/F riders
6.) are again, lesbians

There, I said it all...shame on me.

There are a small percentage that aren't any of the above, but this is usually who I see.
1. Definitely not a lesbo..
2. Because we have interests as the same as a typical man would thats making a statement? thats like saying us women don't have the right to have an opinion or personality for that matter... thats at least 5 decades ago lil buddy!
3. hmmmm... definitely not going around screaming look at me everyone! especially one time I got jumped by a few mexicans on my bike, once I opened my lid to my helmet.. they realized I was a girl... and ran back in their caddy and drove off... (meaning I don't dress to impress while riding)
4. I bought my bike because I love speed and any possible danger zone.
5. At one point of my life, all I had was a motorcycle as trasportation, I use to riding all the time in AZ by myself.. practing wheelies and stoppies all over town... matter of fact any memory I have of my R6 in AZ, I remember riding alone...
6. nope... very homophobic.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:49 AM
Mad

ORIGINAL: RoadRashChic

I ride with guys only... I've only been riding with just girls once in my life...
... maybe it's different cause I go to the parking lots and ride..
but I've been to a few track days.. and it's nothing but guys there...
They love me... and love when were sitting there working on my bike together... I beg the differ about riding with guys and girls having to ride with just girls... maybe because I have mainly guy friends? but that shouldn't discriminate me from riding with them... or even hangin out...

I'm not a boyish looking girl either... so explain that to me? are you confusing one girl with the whole society of female riders?
It doesn't have anything to do with what you look like. Hot chicks are not hot only because of what they look like. I don't know you so I don't know what type of person you are. You may LOOK good but that in no way makes you HOT. I don't ride with girls because, well quite frankly there are none to ride with.

Why do you only ride with guys? Are girls lame to you? If you don't ride with girls then why are you expecting me to embrass them on the road? I thought I saw you say it is not a male only sport but yet you don't ride with females. Any particular reason why? Maybe, and this is important, typically girls are not interested in riding. I don't know any society of female riders. Those that are interested are far and few between (On this site I can recall only 2, not counting you). Maybe if you're ever in San Diego we can take a ride and you can show me what it is like to ride with a girl (Your probably a better rider than me) but until then I am going to stick with my buddies and have a great time doing it. No offense to you girls out there who ride but I just don't see you.

Old 12-18-2006, 05:08 AM

I have a great deal of respect for anyone who rides. as long as they respect the dangers and risks involved. I also feel that unless you ride you have no respect of the dangers we as riders face not only on a daily basis, but around just about every bend. they also are more aware of bikes on the road when you ride. women have been given this image that they are frail and inferior. they are anything but frail and try to tell your girlfriend or wife she is inferior I dare you. plus the right woman on the right bike.......well...................... is HOT!!!!
though hot or not get out there and ride damn it!!!

Old 12-18-2006, 06:04 AM

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

It doesn't have anything to do with what you look like. Hot chicks are not hot only because of what they look like. I don't know you so I don't know what type of person you are. You may LOOK good but that in no way makes you HOT. I don't ride with girls because, well quite frankly there are none to ride with.

Why do you only ride with guys? Are girls lame to you? If you don't ride with girls then why are you expecting me to embrass them on the road? I thought I saw you say it is not a male only sport but yet you don't ride with females. Any particular reason why? Maybe, and this is important, typically girls are not interested in riding. I don't know any society of female riders. Those that are interested are far and few between (On this site I can recall only 2, not counting you). Maybe if you're ever in San Diego we can take a ride and you can show me what it is like to ride with a girl (Your probably a better rider than me) but until then I am going to stick with my buddies and have a great time doing it. No offense to you girls out there who ride but I just don't see you.
I don't ride with girls only...as you say we should.... I mainly ride with guys because of the scarcity of women riders... exactly what you just said...
I would love riding with more women if I had the oppurtunity...

you contradicted yourself, making the assumption that I don't ride with girls because they are lame? you're reason for not riding withgirls is the same reason i have.. because there isn'tthat many who ride...
my argument to you ... was simply the fact thatyou shouldn't seclude it to be a guys guy and a girls girlthing... it is a co-ed sport... no need to be sexist about it... if you haven't even had the oppurtunity to ride with a few girls yourself.. then how can you make such a distinct bias opinion?

Old 12-18-2006, 06:55 AM

roadrashchic>>>>> u r so hot i love u[sm=gears.gif]lets ride together [sm=hail.gif]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?