Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 07:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

sorry RoadRashChic for dropping your name, I didn't think that the anti-women zealots would engage in a full on assault on you and women in general...

Old 12-18-2006, 08:33 PM

Hey!!i'll respect any girl, any time just for the reason of riding it self, that takes a lot of guts to do alone and doing it on a sport bike...
but i will not take any advances to them just because they look hot on it; sure grabs my attention but thats it!!

Old 12-18-2006, 09:05 PM

"F-it not my skin at stake"[sm=exactly.gif]
+1

Old 12-18-2006, 10:20 PM

Well I for one would never have a problem riding with girls, there aren't any around here really other than the bull dike I see riding a cbr f-4i here around town andIdon't see her very often, but sticking with the question "Girls who ride...what do you thinkabout them".......... MORE POWER TO THEM.let em ride I think its great

Old 12-19-2006, 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

i know a girl that is tryin to buy a 750 gixer right now...of course its gotta b pink tho for her to even get on it
www.dfwsportbike.com classified forum.
there is a gixxer 600 or 750 (cant remember) for sale. all black with pink wheels, levers, decals, etc.

sorry for thread jackin but this might get another girl onto a bike and im all for that!

Old 12-19-2006, 02:13 AM

I have ridden with girls before and it didnt bother me at all. They were both well taught and could keep up with the best of us. The best aint me I had trouble keeping up with them on days. They have been to a few track days and work on there own bikes. We help them not becuase they ' re girls but because they are our buddies and part of the group that we are. I am kool with girls who ride as long as they ride for the right reasons and do it safely

Old 12-19-2006, 03:11 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i look @ it this way people (guys & girls) are going to do what they want how they want and the only thing that we can control is wether or not we associate with them. when i met my fiance she was into bikes before i was. she is a pretty asian girl and guys always hit on her especially when they find out she is into cars, bikes etc. but she rides , drifts , races because its what she loves and as she puts it "who gives a F*** what they think". i have no problem riding with either guys or girls i just wanna know why they ride. if you're into it for attention thats fine i could care less but if your next to me you better be able to handle your bike otherwise get the hell out of my way cause you're not worth my time.

Old 12-19-2006, 03:29 AM

Bare foot and pregnant, now go get me a beer! Just bull****ting but I think there are some insecure riders in the forum. DMX baby RIDE OR DIE!!!!!! Can't we all just get along. Ahh there I go again, I love a good fight.

Old 12-19-2006, 12:14 PM

ORIGINAL: x2madf4i

ORIGINAL: Grlzridet0o69

Stick to riding your buddies...i mean riding with your buddies. . . I dont ride to be hot, i ride cause i enjoy it,i could care less what a guy thinks about me or what i look like doing what i love to do. I ride a 660 Raptor too, i love anything fast and fun. You dont have to be a guy to love that stuff.
Funny!! Weak but funny.. Don't be mad!!! Relax and go riding. Just don't do it mad. I never said girls shouldn't ride.
So to recap. I don't ride with girls because:

1. There are none.
2. I ride to relax with my friends and have a good time.

It has nothing to do with me being sexist and thinking women don't deserve to ride. I don't think that I insinuated that so lets act like a big girl... OK? I am sorry I hurt your feelings.

Sweetheart...you didnt hurt my feelings a bit.What you do with other boys is your biznessss...Its sad though because your first post was pretty clear that you didnt think it was a girls thing, now its just you dont have any to ride with. Its ok, cause the majority of the guys here have the right idea. And just to let you know, Im not mad. I dont get mad over ignorance.

I am totally with you all when you talk about the girls that just ride for thesex appeal. icouldnt agree with you more. i hate that and it really hurts the image ofus girls that are really out there for the love of it. When i ride i wear myleather jacket,jeans, boots, i have to be protected, when those girls go down with a tank top on and scrap up thier pretty skin and mess up that pretty face, they wont have sexy anymore. its nothing to playwith!!

I guess where your from women still only wear dresses and stay at home with 12 kids. Sorry thats not me or any of the girls i know that ride. And for the record i have never seen a girl that rides that looks like a lesbo. I am def not, i am Homophobic as hell. . .so yeah. Well i dont fight with people online, cause its just retarded.

have a nice day, and keep it on 2 wheels. x0x0

Old 12-19-2006, 12:23 PM

[sm=closed.gif]

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?