Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

ORIGINAL: GEARHEAD69

ORIGINAL: Grlzridet0o69
Thanks for the 7+ rating..hahaafter i get done with my Carmen Electra Strip tease DVD's i will be a 20 lmao
Carmen Electra.. Cough..skank..Cough !!!Don't lower yourself to her level she's hot....but I'm thinkin of a bat in a trash can !!! lol !! Yeah but I'll go with the 7 the later 3 are all on the inside!! Any one can be beautiful on the outside and very ugly on the inside!!! YAAMEEEN !!
+1 [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 01-06-2007, 05:57 AM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

ORIGINAL: txmorgan

oh jeez, sluggin from a bottle of hypnotic!!!
BBBBBBlllllllaaaaaahhhhh![:'(] I'd rather drinkwarm ****! Wait a sec, is the hypnotic cold? By the way Grlzridet0o69 I give ya a 6.2.You got wit and charm.

Yeah, its not that good...but it was there lol

And i give myself at least an 8.5.... lol 6.2?? Are you kidding?? lmao Just kidding...thank you!!
Yo just bull ****tin' about the 6.2, your "pretty" cool in my book .... so far. And your welcome but the pictures probably do you no justice. They are too small.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Retired Moderator

Uhhh...did I wander onto Eharmony.com or what? I give my left hand a three and my right hand a seven. That adds up to ten, does it count for anything?

Old 01-08-2007, 09:51 AM

ORIGINAL: GEARHEAD69

Thanks for the 7+ rating..hahaafter i get done with my Carmen Electra Strip tease DVD's i will be a 20 lmao
Carmen Electra.. Cough..skank..Cough !!!Don't lower yourself to her level she's hot....but I'm thinkin of a bat in a trash can !!! lol !! Yeah but I'll go with the 7 the later 3 are all on the inside!! Any one can be beautiful on the outside and very ugly on the inside!!! YAAMEEEN !!
Well you are very right, someone can be beautiful and be an ugly person and that can take away from everything. I think my personality makes up who i am. My looks arent that important, (i mean I would never let myself go), But I would rather someone say hey your pretty and your personalty is beautiful, than Hey your hot, but your a BITCH!!

Oh and you not in Eharmony.com....Actually i dont know how we got on this subject???

Old 01-08-2007, 10:25 AM

yeah, we post whored this thread out pretty good

Old 01-08-2007, 10:57 AM

12 pages of nothing butdry leg humping, WOW !!!! I thought my Chiuahua's gave gave there stuffed tiger a work out[sm=interesting.gif]

[/quote]

Old 01-08-2007, 11:31 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker

12 pages of nothing butdry leg humping, WOW !!!! I thought my Chiuahua's gave gave there stuffed tiger a work out[sm=interesting.gif]

[/quote]
HAHA...thats too funny. Dry Humping...sorry it doesnt take much to amuze me lmao[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 01-08-2007, 12:57 PM

So Chizzle any news on the Nissan and or sale of that RR !!! Maybe a truck with a lift !!! Hmmm your thinkin has he been reading my mail!!!![8D]

Old 01-08-2007, 12:59 PM
TEN

I would rather spend the evening with a not-so-attractive women with a great attitude than a hottie who is well......a bitch. However, for you ugly-*** women with a bad attitude....you've got a problem!!!!! You might want to pick up a joke book or something before your next date!!!!!!

As for dry humping....I make it a rule of life not to hump anything dry. Chaffing....ouch!!!

Old 01-08-2007, 01:01 PM
TEN

So Chizzle any news on the Nissan and or sale of that RR !!! Maybe a truck with a lift !!! Hmmm your thinkin has he been reading my mail!!!![8D]
I'm getting my truck lifted next week!!!!! Just waiting on the lift to come in right now! I can't wait!!!!!

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?