Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fear

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008 | 02:29 PM
Default RE: Fear

its creepy to me how alike alot of us are.. good **** in here.

Old 03-25-2008 | 02:30 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

its creepy to me how alike alot of us are.. good **** in here.
That's because man or woman we're all just people and we all love bikes ... it's enough for me :-)

Old 03-25-2008 | 03:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF
The only fear I have is the fear of having my heart broken.
Three times badly for me ... it never gets easier ... the pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you ... yet not so little as to let you live...

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF
But its so hard for me to believe that histroy will not repeat it self.
Don't think this way .. heartbreak may be bad but don't let it become a self fullfilling prophecy ... Be Happy! :-)
I've been extremely heart broken twice in my life...not good feelings. But, and this is so cliche, it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved before.

Freezing to death has to be worse than drowning.

If your afraid of water, how do you shower?

And I'm not AFRAID of dying, but I'm not ready for it for another 50-60 years or so either.

Some other things I thought of today that I may be afraid of...

...totally giving my body and soul to someone. Love is giving someone the ability to really hurt you and trusting that they never will.

...I ride with alot of my really close friends, and I've been preaching to them to buy gear. One friend did when we had a big heart to heart at the end of last year, then he went down a week after he got his new helmet. Face sheild completely destroyed with scratches from face planting...had we not had that conversation I'm convinced (and he is too) that he would probably not have lips or a nose today. I have another friend, who just today, is pissed because I told him that I wouldn't ride with him this year if he at least didn't ride with a helmet on. He's the type that rides really cautiouslly, but has his girl on the back and they both just wear sun glasses. Anyways, I am afraid of losing more people that I am close to or very good friends with, but I am more afraid of witnessing it happen. I DO NOT want to be the one that he's riding with when he goes down...