Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fear

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008 | 12:18 PM
|
Default RE: Fear

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I guess I'm also scared of not mattering to anyone else and being lonely forever.
Oh ... I've just about got that one covered already ..lol
[&o]

Old 03-25-2008 | 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I guess I'm also scared of not mattering to anyone else and being lonely forever.
Oh ... I've just about got that one covered already ..lol
[&o]
It's alright Nick, end of the day sees me flagging ... then my demons come for me ... holy water time!!! ...lol

Old 03-25-2008 | 12:29 PM

I was stung in the face by a wasp when I was in 5th grade. I was throwing apples at a nest and actually hit it, then I paid for it. That was how I found out I was slightly allergic to wasp stings (not the Epi-Pen allergic, I just have bad reactions and only to wasps), my whole face blew up and my b-day was a few days later. I look all chubby in my b-day pics from that year.

Now thats funny ****!!!! i hate those lil bastards too. im afraid of crashing my bike hard and getting hurt. i actually crashed my car 3 weeks ago BAD and the freaky part is i was about to ride my bike that day but decided not to think someone was watchin over me that day.......

and the wasp thing have u guys ever watched a bug come right at your helmet and its like slow motion until SPLAT bugs all over your visor haha

Old 03-25-2008 | 01:11 PM

I'm afraid of being in murkey or deep water by myself. I think i watched jaws to many times when i was little.

I'm also afraid of not living as much as I can. I don't care if I die way to early, but there are a lot of things that I need to experience an do before I'm done here. Riding a motorcycle really really fast is one of those things.

Old 03-25-2008 | 01:21 PM

This is going to sound sappy but... The only fear I have is the fear of having my heart broken. When I was younger I thought it did happen.Then I realized that I WAS YOUNG and dumb. But now Im older and I am with someone who I know is right for me. But its so hard for me to believe that histroy will not repeat it self. [:-]

Sooo... Who wants to go slam some beer, watch NASCAR, and pick up some chicks??!! Im so MANLEY![&:]

Old 03-25-2008 | 01:24 PM

i have fear of heights, water, and being naked in front of a large crowd that im lecturing too

Old 03-25-2008 | 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF
The only fear I have is the fear of having my heart broken.
Three times badly for me ... it never gets easier ... the pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you ... yet not so little as to let you live...

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF
But its so hard for me to believe that histroy will not repeat it self.
Don't think this way .. heartbreak may be bad but don't let it become a self fullfilling prophecy ... Be Happy! :-)

Old 03-25-2008 | 01:59 PM

Cats!!! I hate them, and afraid of those little ****s.

Dont ask, I had a bad experience

Old 03-25-2008 | 02:03 PM

I fear drowning ... to me that would be a horrible way to go ... too much time to feel your life slipping away...

I fear heights too but only unsecured heights .. I'm fine looking over the balcony of a tall building with a secure rail to hold ... put me on a ladder though and I freeze like a cat in a tree ... lol

Old 03-25-2008 | 02:05 PM

I have a fear of open water too, I don't like not being able to see my feet, haha. I have a fear of comitment or so people have said. I have a fear of not being able to be there when my family needs me, and being a falure. I think that's about it.

Quick Reply: Fear