Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fear

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008 | 10:12 AM
Default RE: Fear

ORIGINAL: Juliet

wasps...nasty vile creations ... they serve one purpose and one purpose only .. to sting ME!!! ERRR!!!! ..lol

+100000000000000000000

i go running around and swinging my arms like a sissy when wasps or bees are around.

and i hate moderate heights, planes are fine, but i cant look over the edge of buildings or anything like that.. NOOOOOWAAAAAY

Old 03-25-2008 | 10:13 AM
|

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Now that's funny! You know, they make monitors that track if you had a power outage and for how long. I have one set up on my freezer.
I want one. Send me a link please.

I'll have to look at the name of it when I get home.

Old 03-25-2008 | 11:01 AM

I'm afraid of crashing my bike and the insureance company putting it in my *** and not giving me what my bike is worth then I have to buy a gay bike because I can't afford a cool one.

Oh, and woo545, I was in the parking lot at work with my keys in my hand trying to adjust my windshield wiper because it was coming off, and the keys slipped out of my grasp, slid down the hood, fell off the front of the car, and went right into the sewer while it was raining and they washed away.

Old 03-25-2008 | 11:08 AM

im afraid of losing my keys too...specficially when i walk over a grate that goes down to the well/sewer or whatever, if im holding my keys i find myself squeezing them extra hard as im walking over it.

i have the cell phone/and or hat fear of dropping it in the toilet while pissing.

Old 03-25-2008 | 11:11 AM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

wasps...nasty vile creations ... they serve one purpose and one purpose only .. to sting ME!!! ERRR!!!! ..lol

+100000000000000000000

i go running around and swinging my arms like a sissy when wasps or bees are around.

and i hate moderate heights, planes are fine, but i cant look over the edge of buildings or anything like that.. NOOOOOWAAAAAY

I've had one in my visor at 70mph ... terrible blind panic ... screaming... hitting the brakes as hard as possible... slewing to a halt and ripping my helmet off, arms flailing... I would crash my bike rather than get stung in the face ... how stupid is that? ...lol

Old 03-25-2008 | 11:14 AM

Im not afraid of heights, but Im scared ****less of falling. Also open water with no land in sight.

Old 03-25-2008 | 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

+100000000000000000000

I've had one in my visor at 70mph ... terrible blind panic ... screaming... hitting the brakes as hard as possible... slewing to a halt and ripping my helmet off, arms flailing... I would crash my bike rather than get stung in the face ... how stupid is that? ...lol

haha.. same here.

I had left the top off of my Bronco back in high school for a while, put it back on and about 1 week later got in my car on a hot day and it had 15-20 wasps in it from a nest that they had built when the top was off. i about drove into our mailbox at the end of the driveway. lol..

Old 03-25-2008 | 11:43 AM

I was stung in the face by a wasp when I was in 5th grade. I was throwing apples at a nest and actually hit it, then I paid for it. That was how I found out I was slightly allergic to wasp stings (not theEpi-Pen allergic, I just have bad reactions and only to wasps), my whole face blew up and my b-day was a few days later. I look all chubby in my b-day pics from that year.

I'm not really scared of anything...losing more people I'm close to probably, I've lost way to many recently...cancer, car accidents...the last 6 months have been really bad. It's what I worry about the most now.

I also am scared of heights, but I'm never in that situation really and inside tall buildings doesn't bother me...you'll never see me bungie jump or sky dive though, that's for sure!!

I guess I'm also scared of not mattering to anyone else and being lonely forever.

Old 03-25-2008 | 12:07 PM

Death is simply an eventuality for me. I don't fear it, but I'm not trying to get there any faster.

I do fear pain. The pain of going down off of my bike. The pain of losing someone important in my life.

I also fear and respect the ocean... so much so that I don't go in it. Ever.

Heights. I'm fine in a plane, but I will not look over the edge of a building.

Old 03-25-2008 | 12:12 PM

ORIGINAL: jfunkRR

I guess I'm also scared of not mattering to anyone else and being lonely forever.
Oh ... I've just about got that one covered already ..lol

Quick Reply: Fear