Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

To all you Pranksters

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To all you Pranksters

Alright ive got this older ***** couple that lives next door, they are just old and grumpy and think they own the neighborhood. They constantly watch me when im outside, and when ever people come over to my house and walk up the driveway he calls them ********. i have no idea why. Anyways one day my buddy who keeps his bike in my back yard came by to getit and we were going to go for a ride, so he parked his car on the road in front of the neighbors house (perfectly legal) So the neighbor see this and come running out screaming "move your ****ing car you ****ing *******. It turned into this whole shouting match, needless to say we went for our ride and left the car where it was. when we got back it was covered in eggs. **** like this has been going on for about 2 years. i figured now that halloween was here, itwould be a good time to get some revenge.
Anyone have any good pranks i can pull on this guy..??? The egg things been done and the dog crap is kinda old but classic. He really loves his lawn and his garden/plants it would really **** him off if i could do something to those things. I dont really want to do anything super illegal cause when he calls the police the first person he's gonna finger is me... So if you have any ideas lets here them

Old 10-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Default RE: To all you Pranksters

Ummm..Why don't you just be friendly to the guy and talk to him. Or call the police

Old 10-12-2008, 04:43 PM

well ive tried the friendly thing, over and over. When he starts calling my G/F a bitch and my friends ******** for no other reason other then walking from their cars to my house, friendly has gone out the window.. And im not one to call the police on someone, not at this stage yet anyways.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get a metal stake and put some good holes in his lawn/plants and fill then with oil..we did it once and it pwn3d a lawn. powder bombs are fun to. throw some eggs to get it nice and sticky..then take some coffee filters and fill then with flour. make sure they are tight, then rubber band/twist tie the tops so it makes a nice ball...then fire away..they are fun to watch to....man i wish i could be there. hah.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

after having a battle like this with an ex neighbor for like 2 years .. calling the police wont do ****.. unless your neighbor sees you do it or the cops see it .. they cant do anything. same works back though, if you didnt see him do stuff to the car or your house they cant do anything. you should always try and handle situations like yours with caution because it can turn nasty. if you know he gets pissy about things like parking in front of his house , try not to do it...

Old 10-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered Users

super glue his windshield wiper to the windshield

Old 10-12-2008, 04:55 PM

I you do the motor oil thing, make sure after pouring it to water it down. The smell will give it away.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:00 PM

Dig his plants up, replant them at different spots. When he notices, say something like "yep, looks like they're on the move again".
Get lawn gnomes for your house, every day move them another foot closer to the property line.
Wait until freezing, then **** on all of his door handles, cars and house. Not only will it freeze them solid, but when they thaw it will leave **** all over his hands.
Take **** and pack it under his car handles, invisible until they stick their fingers under the handle to open the car door.
Freeze like 6 shaving cream cans, cut the bottoms off and throw them in the car. When it thaws it will expand and fill the car completely. Or, for real "dick points" use expanding foam from the hardware store...but that will definitely cross the line from prank to crime.
Shoe polish or axle grease his wiper blades, invisible, plus nothing happens until he tries to use them, then it will smear like butter and be almost impossible to clean.
Ping pong ball in the gas tank. When the car is running, the ball will flow with the gas, plugging the lines and causing a stall. When the car stalls, suction is removed, ball floats loose, car will start again. This is damn near impossible to diagnose.
A zip-tie (left un-cut) on the driveshaft will cause a clicking noise and slight imbalance of the drivetrain that gets much worse with acceleration.
Seafood under the hubcaps is always a classic too. Even better, drop some fish into the vents between the hood and windshield.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Registered Users

you sir are sick lol

Old 10-12-2008, 05:10 PM

Just ask him why he calls them bitch or *******. Maybe he has tourettes