Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

attacked again tonite

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: attacked again tonite

umm how can one tell female or male on a bike? because i am kind of short and skinny.... after reading ur story, i started questioning myself why there are times bikes drive behind me. ewwww i better stop thinking..

Old 10-06-2007, 12:43 PM

cagers act like asshats to guys on bikes too, it's just cause you're on a bike, not because you're a woman. Don't let it affect you so much. I don't respond to people acting like that. Trying to swerve or speed up and slow down like you did isn't the right thing to do. Just ride normal.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:16 PM

Blah just carry some porcelain from spark plugs and throw that backwards muahaha watch what happens.
ROFL this is true. It will stop all agression

Old 10-09-2007, 08:47 PM

I used to throw that at windows in junkyards at totalled cars its so cool, shatters in a split second

Old 10-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Retired Admin

Ok fella's we need to leave the "Ladies Lounge" now.... You have been very helpful with the question at hand but this is the home for the ladies and this topic is going off the mark now so let's go back to our little corner of the room.....[8D]

Old 10-10-2007, 09:42 AM

Sparkplugs will do the job and so will pennies!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-13-2007, 02:28 PM

Sorry about your luck-guys can be real D-bags. This type of thing happens to guys too. When I first started riding on the street a buddy and I was on a back road soI could get use to riding without traffic. Some dip **** in a F-450 dump truck was riding our asses and we were doing 10 over the speed limit. I tried to wave him by and he would not pass and the roadI was onthere was no place to pull over. We got to a side street and as we turned off the jack *** blew black diesel smoke all over me to the point I could not see and there was small loose gravel on the road-I was lucky to not go down. I stoped and got off the bike and threw my arms up, but he kept going. I guess he was only tuff in the truck.

A few months ago a buddy and I was on this main 4 lane road in a upper class city we live by and this car full of kids comes up by us and was giving us thumbs up and stuff like that. The buddy I was with has a 636 and likes to show off so he rides a few short wheelies for them and I got on it a bit. A ways down the road it goes into one lane and as we were at that point just riding normal the D-bag driver flys past us and cuts us off then slams on his brakes to turn in a parking lot. I wanted to stop, but there was like 5 of them and my buddy is a puss and is like 5'5 and 120.I am not a fighter, but that type of stuff will make me get in someones face.

I don't think shooting at someone is the best idea, but a gun might make them think twice. I just try to ride safe and have fun. it sucks that other people can act right.

Old 12-19-2007, 08:59 PM

Don't let this come across as a cut to your riding, but almost any decent running 600 should stomp an sl 500 with appropriate riding skill. If they continue to stay on your *** though, this is of course incredibly dangerous, so maybe trying to lose them isn't such a great idea.

I'd say the best thing you could've done in that situation is, after the initial move by you to avoid confrontation, at which point he swerved back into you, is to ride slow and as normal as possible. This way the driver will hopefully get bored(and to make sure he doesn't mistake your evasive action as "teasing him"), and leave you alone. But that's just my opinion, i could be wrong.

Oh, and packing some heat won't hurt.

Old 12-19-2007, 10:19 PM

People tend to want to show off for bikes. And often times if you are riding and taking turns somewhat fast all the cars want to play "Can I keep up with a bike". Often times not knowing that them in their highly tuned BMW, Vette, Ferrari, Lotus,etc can hang with bikes if you have the *****(So to speak) to try it in twisties full of switchbacks, hairpins, and no straights.

IfI go on a long ride where I know I'll be on the road for hours I carry a pistol on my side. Which it's a Stainless Steel 44magnum Revolver that is fairly good size and is noticable to cars. I always kept it on my right side which really makes it useless if needed being I'd have to draw with my throttle hand. But I'm normally in the left lane so people on the right will see it and they really leave you alone.

One instance I had a guy riding my *** in traffic near Midtown Atlanta(Which is a virtually gunless area so he was not expecting that). I happen to have my 44magnum on my side becuase I was going to friends house and to help him move and figured with me moving valuables it was a good thing to have. But this guy kept riding my *** so I finally stood up on my bike and twisted my hip so he could see my pistol and looked at him the best I could. He then backed off and left me alone.

I would say hide your femininity but even putting your hair up won't really help. Becuase the first thing people notice about a girl on a bike is the girl's butt on the bike. Even before I rode bikes I could pick out a girl from a mile away on a bike because of how her butt looked.

My best advice is if someone is acting like a complete jerk to you just look at them for a few seconds and most people backoff.

If all else fails keep some of the Ceramic parts from a spark plug near bye and toss them up in the air. It will shatter their windshield and they'll be forced to stop. Wrong I know but it's your life and that should be your priority.

Old 12-26-2007, 08:41 PM

I am carrying a handful of spark plugs in my pocket from now on....I love it!!!!!

Quick Reply: attacked again tonite