Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

attacked again tonite

Old 07-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: attacked again tonite

Get a lisence to carry a concealed handgun, I carry a glock g19 with 15 rounds and one in the chamber. Its out in the open on my right hip in a blackhawk serpa cqc holster. Its done a pretty good job at keeping the losers away. Unfortunately it will scare fellow riders away sometimes heh.

Good sight for learning the ins and outs of carrying...
www.packing.org

Good sight for your states laws...
http://www.packing.org/state/massachusetts/

Firearms and holster choice should be run by you when you take your pistol training.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:39 AM

I don't think these girls are to the point where they're gonna start packin heat when they ride lol...

All I can say is if someone is fing w/ u, try to get away any way u can...even if u have to run a red light (when its clear) or take some other sort of evasive manuvers...sorry to read about the sht u went thru thats horrible....gl girls.

Old 07-18-2007, 03:52 PM

Carry nails with you, when they get behind you, unload.

Old 07-20-2007, 07:52 PM

man, i wish i could get a cwp.... but i live in ca... damn liberals... anyway, ill admit i chased down another girl on a bike, but i was on mine and i didnt do anything stupid. and i did c a girl on a 07 rr yesterday actually. but i did purse bcuz i was in my truck, and i would be sure never every do **** like that, just stare at them and let them think that i was wishing i had a bike too.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

hope all you girls are ok and not having any more problems

Old 07-29-2007, 11:53 AM

that sux and im sorry u had to deal with people like that. when i ride with my friends and people do that on purpose, 1 friend takes 1 side and i take the other and we punch there side view mirrors and break them(thank god for the knuckles in the gloves). if people are gonna try to wreck u then i say take out stuff that hurts them

Old 07-30-2007, 11:31 PM

For the guy who chased yuo down with the V8: I recommend you upgrade from the 600 to a literbike.

For the guys hollering at you and fishtailing: A friend of mine always carries a pistol while riding. You might want to get one, and if anyone gives you any trouble, blow out their windshield.

Old 07-31-2007, 05:18 PM

Girl, I just don't know what to say about the "why" part.... I do know that it pisses me off and I'm so sorry you have to suffer the brunt of other people's obvious mental health problems! And people want to tell me that feminism is outdated when a girl has to fear that sort of bs when she's just trying to have a good time. Ridiculous! My favorite cliche quote could be amended to say "feminism is the radical notion that women are people....who like to ride bikes too." I have trouble endorsing the "gun" solution, but this sort of thing makes it a lot more appealing! You don't deserve this, you didn't ask for it, and we just have to hope that they come up against you or another woman who's not in a vulnerable position and takes the time to teach them a lesson in manners! Hang in there darlin', and keep riding!

Old 08-07-2007, 07:51 PM

I know i'm not supposed to join in (cuz i'm a guy and all haha). First i wanted to say sorry that this had to happen to you, i live in Worcester so i know how bad guys around here can be (not me though, im a gentleman when it comes to male/female riders, especially since i just started riding myself). Its the MA thing most guys around here are like that, especially on the cape where MOST people have money and just don't care.

Second, i posted in the NE section about trying to get a cruise/photoshoot anyone in MA/NH/CT/VT, i'm a very nice guy and would like to know some fellow CBR/Bike owners around the area. If you are interested, post up so i can make some plans. I think i'm only at 3-4 people right now (including myself)

Old 08-11-2007, 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: baileyjn

For the guy who chased yuo down with the V8: I recommend you upgrade from the 600 to a literbike.

For the guys hollering at you and fishtailing: A friend of mine always carries a pistol while riding. You might want to get one, and if anyone gives you any trouble, blow out their windshield.

True true. But bullets bounce off of windshields.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: attacked again tonite