The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Today's giggle

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Embarrassing to be an American these days. An entire generation of retards. Hell we even had one for a Pres!

Old 08-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Hueristic
Embarrassing to be an American these days. An entire generation of retards. Hell we even had one for a Pres!
Not only is she stupid, she seems proud of that fact. Unfortunately, it's an increasingly prevalent undercurrent of American society today

Old 08-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm told that Ferrari have taken on a couple of our local car thieves to show their F1 pitcrews how to do it properly.

Not only were they able to have the wheels off in half a second, but after 15 seconds when the mechanics looked round, the Ferrari had been repainted and sold to McLaren.....

Old 08-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

An old one: due to the depression many car manufacturers have been fusing together these days. The latest one was when Fiat bought Skoda. We are anxiously waiting for the first FiaSko to roll out of the line...

Old 08-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Banned
Old 08-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mattson
An old one: due to the depression many car manufacturers have been fusing together these days. The latest one was when Fiat bought Skoda. We are anxiously waiting for the first FiaSko to roll out of the line...
Wasn't that also known as a Trabant in the former DDR?

Old 08-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hehe, yeah, kinda... There are some of those still in the traffic round here under museum-registration. 600cc 2 cyl 2-stroke engine that pollutes like Exxon Waldez and puts out about as much power as a modern powerdrill covered by a Duraplast- body... Some things just should have been left undone...

Skoda in fact has been able to lift itself into a new rise round here, after all they are mostly being assembled from Wv parts nowadays. In fact, I myself am planning to get a Skoda for my next car, an Octavia Scout to be exact (and precisely that older model, the new one is not that pretty IMO, and the added price doesn`t really bring any benefits with it...)

Last edited by Mattson; 08-23-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:01 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night.
She looked OK for a 65 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter.
We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.
'What's that?' I asked.
'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.
I said, 'No,' - excitedly.
We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'.
I went back to her place.
She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?'

Old 08-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TimBucTwo
I ended up with an older woman at a club last night.
She looked OK for a 65 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter.
We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double.
'What's that?' I asked.
'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.
I said, 'No,' - excitedly.
We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was 'my lucky night'.
I went back to her place.
She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mum, you still awake?'
Didn't see that cummin! :P (not)

Old 08-30-2012, 02:59 AM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Originally Posted by wooferdog
Not only is she stupid, she seems proud of that fact. Unfortunately, it's an increasingly prevalent undercurrent of American society today
Hey: and it will only get worse, anyone ever seen the film Idiocracy Idiocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. At the rate we are going this will be the whole World not just America's future. The thing is She looks nice so she probably doesn't need to know anything, she'll find some nerdy guy and have him do everything for her till she can find some hot guy as dumb as her to make some even better looking stupid kids. It is the wave of the future, and it is a tidal wave.

Dub

Last edited by CBR1988; 08-30-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Quick Reply: Today's giggle