The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Harley Harrassment

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 09:40 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OH YEAH ........been there, and they are PAINS when there's more than two of them.

In Maine they are not so ****en audacious ..........we're a hunting State and they
know it.........too

Don't get me wrong ....ya can get gangers running out there......and unless you
have your own crew packing ...........it's best to do just what you did ..............
get the **** outta Dodge.........some of those wouldn't think twice about opening
up right there and then on the highway.............thing is though they can't handle
their bikes for chit and the bikes don't handle for chit either .....least not against
a Cane........we always have the advantage .......

I always have plan G with me anyways

Old 08-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bloody hell Steve! We're too old for that kind of stuff. Mate, you could have gone splatt just because a couple (or three) tools share a brain. P!ss funny that you blew them off though .

Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How's the ol ticker Steve???? Needless to say for the first time in a while you found 5th gear. I wonder how fast she goes in 6th.

Had my own bit of excitement too the other day. Had one pull up my drive & promptly through the back gate??? When I went to investigate the missus locked the door behind me. That's another story though.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:26 PM

you should have pulled over

Last edited by CBRclassic; 08-19-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
and why would I have bothered to do that may I ask ..?

don't tell me I have another fan ....LOL

i find life can be some what repetitious , why not change it up a bit. and as far as being your fan.... What team you play on? lol

Old 08-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

F*** pulling over Steve. I'm with you mate! These days I'll only get into that kind of **** if somebody messes with my family. This is for for two reasons:
1. I'm soft
2. I'm much too pretty for jail

I wonder if they heard how many gear shifts you made when you shat on them..I suppose it would only annoy them if they could count

Seriously though, crap like that can get too ugly, too quickly. Jail's full of people who've lost the plot for a couple of seconds. I looked down the wrong end of a 12g pump action once, then later ended up kneeling on the guy's chest with bad thoughts and one hand on a knife! That woke me up bigtime. I'm strictly a lover, not a fighter.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:43 AM

I agree but sometimes i just have to switch it up, guess im still young and dumb. But honestly im always the first to avoid a fight or peace the situation. you never know he might have wanted to check out your bike . YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Quick Reply: Harley Harrassment