The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Harley Harrassment

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HTML Code:
"the best defense is to no be there"

Amen to that idea...........unless they corral you ......

The only reason they bought Harleys in the first place was to try and make up for their tiny ******...
Well said Dylan ..............and that is a a fact for sure

Not getting any nor are they likely to EVER ........Dirtbags

Reckon Chain went for the other team cause they got free choccy chip cookies

Last edited by Sprock; 08-20-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

nothing sounds quite like a nice big v-twin,

Hey Keyfactor, I assume you mean other than a combine harvester with blown exhaust boxes, or a D8 dozer with blocked injectors..................

You haven't heard an Aprilia Mille R at full whack then - now that's GLORIOUS !

You've clearly had a sheltered life, old son.

And do I dislike them and their riders ?- damned right.

I did rebuild 2 H-D's as a young man, really early models.5/7 and 10/12
Gears on the tank (3), foot clutch, footboards, bars like a Texas longhorn, and a separate oil tank !
Yuk !
Those engines do one thing well...................
Run a waterpump on a farm borehole ............also belt drive.............hehehehehe

Last edited by Shadow; 08-20-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:38 PM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to strike a sore spot with ya Shadow, I must just be really lucky here. For the most part, all I have to worry about is the dumbasses on 4 wheels here. They are a far worse danger where I am. I frequently get waves and nods from all rides of all types.

About bridging the gap, I'm not looking to extend an olive branch to the bastids in any way. I have a few mates who have 'em. They are very respectful. I bet we'd turn a few heads seeing us all in a pack. They are the ones I want to bridge the gap with. Its just kinda funny that we're good friends and would lay our lives down for each other, but don't ride together because of the manufacter of our bikes? I guess scraping up and washing off enough guts and brains off the street has softened me a bit. (insert shruggy guy here - i don't know that one)

With that being said, the a-hole riders out there **** on 'em you mess with me or threaten me you got a fight haha. I'm still young and a wiseass and one day it may get me in more trouble than it already has. I had to laugh about that jackass about breaking his hand on TBTs helmet. Hope he didn't ring ya too hard.

Like K7inne09 said "I just try to be a fellow rider!! ... on a happier note i have had harley riders pull up next to me and be friendly asking about my bike"

Guess lucky for me my Captain calling my girl a Hondadavidson is the worst thing I've had to deal with. And there are a lot of folks who ride here. We can ride all year here and everyone gets along.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Keyfactor, I assume you mean other than a combine harvester with blown exhaust boxes, or a D8 dozer with blocked injectors..................

I frequently get waves and nods from all rides of all types.
Boy, not here. They refuse to wave. It's funny, though, because if you're in a group of sportbikes, they wave everytime. If it's the other way around, though, and they're in a group... they don't... lol..
They're always big tough guys in groups..

Its just kinda funny that we're good friends and would lay our lives down for each other, but don't ride together because of the manufacter of our bikes?
That's crazy! No reason that you and your friends can't ride together. (unless they have vespas...lol..)
Like I said, I ride with a few Harley guys. Hell, even if they didn't want me to ride with them, I would anyway just to **** them off.
We go to HD bike nights every couple of weeks. They try to talk me into a Harley, and I try to talk sense into them.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:21 PM

Vespas .............what you bring that up for ?...............an unfullfilled promise
Time for the mods to get nervous again

Old 08-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of the cruiser riders here wave and are seem to be fine folk. I don't care for their choice of ride but there seems to be little actual animosity. Mind you, I live in a failry rural area, I understand in Toronto these days its a bit more friction from the H-D crowd.

30 years ago I used to ride a CBX and my brother rode an H-D hardtail. We got some odd looks pulling up to bars together sometimes but I was never really hassled by his HD friends.

Unfortunately there are dick heads all over, however. Glad you got out of it in one piece, Steve.

Old 08-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeez Steve. You really opened up Pandora's underpowered, over chromed box with this one! .

Old 08-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeez Steve. You really opened up Pandora's underpowered, over chromed box with this one! .
Yep...
No stopping now...

Name:  LegUp.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  58.4 KB

And a classic...

Name:  ****-on-harley.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  71.3 KB

Old 08-20-2009, 06:55 PM