The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Freaking bad day brothers

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PMSL BIG STYLE, my sides hurt after that, someone must have been looking after you, I have seen photos of a bike that hit a cow..........cow **** everywhere and a very messy end for both!!
Get every p1ssed and leave the bike and OH alone for a day or two lol

Old 04-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you got through them, bud.
I don't even like racoons and groundhogs and such.

Only ever seen a couple deer, and they weren't too awful close. Bunch of cows would get the blood pumping. I bet you could plead that in court. "I couldn't stop for the law...too much adrenaline!"

I wish I could play like I used to. I can't afford to any more. One more brush with the law, and I'd have to give up my other favorite hobby... guns!

Old 04-26-2009, 06:06 PM
Administrator - Retired

Glad you got a friendly cop there, nevada. Makes things a bit nicer, no doubt. I used to have a couple here, but they came and went.
However, are you sure he's not just being nice because of the leopard thong, stilettos, and pink scarf??
(You know how the cops LOVE that shlt)

BTW, thanks for your service. I've had a lot of family in service, and I almost joined the AF, but got pissed off at the recruiter big time for trying to lie to me. I also had a med problem, not sure how that would have played out. Just decided to get a degree and start working instead.

Glad your crazy day seemed to work out ok in the end...

Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 PM
Administrator - Retired

Sounds like fun! Sure, a little radical to a lot of folks, but fun nonetheless.
It reminds me of when I used to run off for days in the summer. I'd load up a bookbag with a little frying pan, some butter, a fork, a bunch of 20ga shells, and whatever else I though I needed.
I'd strap on the old Ithaca and a fishing pole and off i'd go!!
It is fun, I miss it really. Long canoe trips are fun, too. Sleeping under bridges and catching (or shooting) all your meals.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Administrator - Retired

So true. I have 3 ithacas now. I have a 20ga that my dad gave me when I turned like 10yrs old. I liked it so much that I bought a 12ga Model 37 with a longer barrel and a field choke. Then I bought a DS Police Special just last year. Now that's a neat gun. Don't see very many like it. It was actually an available shotgun to LAPD back in the late 80's, early 90's. It's all black, 8 shot mag, and it takes the 3" magnums too! It's one of the slam-fire capable one's that could be special ordered after the ban on them.

Oh, I've been fishing with all kinds of guns. Must admit that fishing with explosives is fun, though. Done that, too.
Take a rock, some duct tape, and an old m80. I like how the fish swim away real fast at first, but then they come back to look at it. They're like "WTF is that, bill??" then BOOM! Get out the net and filet knife!!

Yep, good times brother!