The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Freaking bad day brothers

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ha ha!!
Your day could have been so much worse, bud. No worries. At least you dodged those cows.

And you dodged the law.
2 years ago, I wasn't as lucky. BAD idea!! You think the 'cane is fast, but I GUARANTEE YOU that radios are faster!!

My girl has given me the same treatment about dreams. WTF? Women are crazy. I'll give you a hint, though... don't say "Well, I may as well just cheat on you if you're gonna act like that!"
It won't help the situation one bit, trust me...

Old 04-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ha !
Joe is now a believer !
Good thing !!!!!

Old 04-20-2009, 03:40 AM
November 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My girl has given me the same treatment about dreams. WTF? Women are crazy. I'll give you a hint, though... don't say "Well, I may as well just cheat on you if you're gonna act like that!"
It won't help the situation one bit, trust me...
^^^LOL *****!!!

Something made me laugh today.........lol.
A pretty ordinary day here in my neck of the Woods.A bike rider was killed on my usual way to work this morning,& i was gonna ride to work too...
The thickest Fog id ever seen,this happened in the dark 45 minutes earlier,RIP

Old 04-20-2009, 08:57 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you got a laugh out of that, sixpack!

I wish she would have laughed when I said it. I also wish the cops would have laughed and let me go. No such luck in either situation. Girl got mad, cops slapped the cuffs on me. Oh well... live and learn, right?

It's funny Nevada, when I got chased they were coming the opposite direction, too. It took the original cop 10mins to find my house after I got there. He even needed the other cop to give him directions. Only problem was that dumb luck put another officer in an alley right behind my house! He even told me that they never would have caught me if he hadn't been at the "right place at the right time". He saw me pull into my driveway.

BTW, tell your girl that the only reason she's having dreams like that is because she's the guilty one. Tell her she's having thoughts about cheating, and her mind is just projecting the bad behavior on you!
I think it's BS (and I have a psych degree), but it'd be fun! You just have to act like you're sad when you say it...

Old 04-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you have any idea what a 'cane would do to a cow at 140mph?let alone what the cow would do to you....I got a rush just reading that...glad your ok and home...damn! now think about what went through that cops mind when he crested that same hill and saw those cows and you already past them...lol.

Quick Reply: Freaking bad day brothers