The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Crazy Neighbors...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pi55 and syrup in the mailbox isn't a bad idea.... followed by gasoline and a match would be better...

Why not ? Any branches that hang over your boundary line are fair game, Dylan
I've thought about it. What would be even better is to demand that they be removed from my property by professionals. And demand that the pros have adequate insurance if they're working on my property. That way, her trees would look like chit afterwards, and it would cost her a lot of money...

I also considered digging a hole under her fence so her dogs can get into my yard. Then get one to rip my arm up again so I can blast 'em all.

The not smoking thing is definitely different, shadow. After smoking for almost 12yrs, it's become quite the habit. Sometimes I don't even think about it, but other times I do...
The worst is when you do things that you would normally do when smoking, but now you don't. Like driving.... after meals... in the morning with coffee... etc. (Man, coffee and a smoke is nice).

Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you don't like the tree, bore a hole in it at a 45 degree angle, halfway in,fill the hole with diesel, fill the hole (make a plug)
Tree gone........................
I'm off to make coffee, 05.10....................

Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you don't like the tree, bore a hole in it at a 45 degree angle, halfway in,fill the hole with diesel, fill the hole (make a plug)
Tree gone........................
I'm off to make coffee, 05.10....................

Old 09-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Little ex lax treat for the bastards will work , late at night , she'll be up cleaning
chit all night long......and you'll be laffin yer *** off

Old 09-25-2009, 03:33 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a nice one Sprock

If you have witnesses for the 'dog attack', report it to the police and demand her animal is destroyed because it's dangerous

Old 09-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Administrator - Retired

Yes, some very good ideas....

Ex lax will work great. I was thinking more along the lines of cyanide, but ex lax will be more fun and kinda build up to the finale.... LOL..

Boring the tree is a good idea, too. I was trying to figure out what I would fill it with. My thought was 12% sodium hypochlorite (double strength bleach), but if diesel works...

Hawk, not a bad idea, either. If she had no fence at all, I would have already done it. Seriously. There are kids playing all over, and if that dog was loose.... there's no way I'd put up with it. She can't control her dogs at all (and doesn't even try....)

Old 09-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why don't you bore a 45 degree hole in the dog and fill it with diesel?

Old 09-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Administrator - Retired

why don't you bore a 45 degree hole in the dog and fill it with diesel?
Not bad...not bad...
That's going on the list in the "good possibility" column.

However, I'd rather bore a .45Cal hole in the dog, fill it with gasoline, and then light a match.
Best of all worlds.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I once lived next door to a pharmacist. He should know how to count right? The fence between our properties needed replacing. He asked if I would split the cost with him. I said yes.

He put a new fence around his entire property, and sent me the bill for half of all of it. I sent him the money for 1/2 of our common fence. He stayed mad at me for the rest of the time I lived there. He thought I cheated him somehow. I don't think he ever asked the guy behind him or on the other side about them sharing the cost of their joint portions. I guess I should have asked him to pay for half my air conditioner.

Not a good place to buy your drugs, I'm thinking.

Last edited by JHouse; 09-28-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Administrator - Retired

He put a new fence around his entire property, and sent me the bill for half of all of it.
Wow, sounds like you had a real winner, too... lol..
WTF is wrong with people? I could see my neighbor trying that chit with me.
In fact, I was gonna fence my whole yard, and she said I could use part of her fence instead of double fencing on her side.
There is no way in hell I would do that. I don't want to share anything with her. I'd have a few feet between the fences, too... no grass, no bushes, no nothing....just dirt.
It would be like the gaza strip. A "no man's land" that I would actually own by right and could fire upon if breached. LOL..

Quick Reply: Crazy Neighbors...