The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Crazy Neighbors...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I forgot all about this thread...lol..

My neighbor is still a beatch. I mowed my lawn the other day and chucked all kinds of junk into her yard. There was even a big piece of insulation that blew in from somewhere and it took me 4 or 5 passes to make sure every chopped up bit went across the property line...

However, I met a kinda guy from 2 houses down. He used to be a mechanic and he let me borrow his compression tester when I couldn't find mine.
Only thing I didn't like about him was that when I first got my civic towed in, he said..."Are you sure you want to try and restore that? You may be better off getting rid of it."
I almost replied with a "Screw you, buddy.... get the hell off my lawn!"
but I didn't...
Yesterday he came up to me and said he couldn't believe how I'd transformed the car in a few weeks.
We's cool now...

Old 09-01-2009, 09:28 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see an ally in your just and righteous struggle against your PITA neighbour Dylan!

You should unite against the common enemy and pi55 though her letterbox

Always good to catch up on an on-going saga

Old 09-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Administrator - Retired

Yes, an ally.... I hadn't thought of that. Good idea.

It's funny how old threads get popped like this.
It's all because of you and your turd stick, hawk... LOL..

Old 09-01-2009, 10:27 PM

Nothin' wrong with a good turd stick Dylan my man! Deadly accurate at 150 yds! Gets the enemy runnin' fo cover!!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Administrator - Retired

What's even funnier is that I've done it. HAHA..

Is it wrong that I get satisfaction from watching the neighbor collect and bag up my dogs chit that I've flung in her yard??

I'm not quite getting 150yrds distance, though... you've got some skills, hawk! It's all in the wrist, right?.....lol

Old 09-01-2009, 11:13 PM

The trick is in the length of the stick Dylan Scientific lever and fulcrum sh1t1

Think , Cave Man and 'spear thrower', the main problem is with 'faecal disintegration' during the launch , though that in itself can be a real blast!!!!

In fact , the rise of mankind may have depended on this technology!

Old 09-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I am lucky cause I live on a corner and only have one on side and one in back to deal with.

Old 09-07-2009, 01:53 PM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny how old threads make thier way back up. I've been out in the Forest the last week and a 1/2 good old brush fire season is keeping me busy... My b!tch next door nieghbor tried to bury the hachet with my wife while I was gone. She just told her to get the F outta here "you've done enough to our family." lol My wife felt kinda bad afterwards but then giggled after a bit.

She leaves us alone now

Old 09-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Administrator - Retired

Sorry, but I have to bitch about the neighbors again... this time on the other side of me.

This neighbor is a fat, ugly old cow with 3 worthless dogs (all chows).
She leaves her dogs out late at night and they bark their ugly heads off.
I don't say anything about it. I never have.
She waddles her fat *** around the yard in a moo moo, and calls her dogs by yelling "Come here, pretty poooochies"....
I still haven't snapped (as much as I'd like to yell "STFU, you fat retarded beeeatch!!")
She also has 4 huge pine trees that hang into my yard and make a mess. I have to mow and weed around them, but I have never said anything about it because...well... I don't really care.

Well.... Saturday morning my wife says that she's going out back to do some yard work. I asked her what she was gonna do, and she says "I have to trim the bushes because the neighbor was complaining that our bushes are touching her fence".
So I offer to help her trim them... just to shut the neighbor up. I figure all I'm gonna do is **** my wife off by complaining about it (see, I'm learning! )
Anyway, I'm trimming away.... and the neighbor lets her dogs out. I stand up and face the aggressive one, and he backs up. He doesn't want any.
Well, about 5mins later I'm not really paying attention and I have my back to her dogs. The aggressive one runs up behind me and nails me in the back of the arm. I had all I could do to keep from flipping out and snapping it's neck. I checked the bite for excessive bleeding, it's all good, and I keep cutting.
What pissed me off, though, is that the dumb neighbor watched the whole thing and then says "He was just playing... he didn't get you bad, did he?"
She didn't say anything to the dog at all.
So I finish trimming everything and go crack open a beer. **** it. It's over.
I've been bitten by enough dogs that I don't even care.
Case closed.

THEN, I get home from work tuesday and my wife says (kinda laughing)
"I talked to the neighbor today, and she said that her dog didn't even bite you... and that you probably just scraped your arm on the fence."

I haven't had a smoke in almost 3 days (trying to quit), so maybe I'm over reacting..... but I want to take my chainsaw to her pine trees and a .45ACP to her dog....LOL.. (no, I'm not actually gonna do it... )

Old 09-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You should unite against the common enemy and pi55 though her letterbox

NOOOOOOOOOOO Syrup is better ....................

I haven't had a smoke in almost 3 days (trying to quit), so maybe I'm over reacting..... but I want to take my chainsaw to her pine trees and a .45ACP to her dog....LOL.. (no, I'm not actually gonna do it... )

Why not ? Any branches that hang over your boundary line are fair game, Dylan - THEN
you use the chainsaw and throw them all over on her side of the line.

Revenge is a beeyatch huh ?

The worst time for smoking is one day, one week, one month etc. I'm told (I smoke too many) Brave man you are...............

Quick Reply: Crazy Neighbors...