The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Crazy Neighbors...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 06:25 PM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha, I've got some Beethoven ready to go, I just gotta behave untill this blows over. No extra gas needed on the fire for about a week. Funny thing is we USED to have a pigeon problem. I picked up one of those 1000fps breakover BB guns. I tell ya those little buggers are smart. It only took me plucking about 5 of 'em off before they started hanging out on the nieghbors place. The greatest part is the nieghbors can't hear me shooting 'em cuz this thing is super quiet. Now I just gotta pluck 'em off the nieghbor's roofs that I like, and they migrate to Mr Mariachi. Or just pop 'em and resin them to his place..... oooh. I'm getting sadistic. You guys are a great influence!

Old 05-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good stuff, guys...

I got home from work today, and was taking my dogs for a run (frisbee time), when my a-hole neighbor let her dogs out, too. She ALWAYS does it. Then her stupid little ankle biters bark their ugly little heads off at my dogs, then my dogs bark back and I have to yell and take them inside.
She does it every goshdam time I take them out.
So today I took the dogs inside, but then dragged my huge speakers onto the front deck and started blasting. I didn't really care if she called the cops, I was pretty pissed.
Guess what music I played?
****ing Three Dog Night!!!
I don't know why... I have some MUCH more objectionable music, but I was just in the mood to hear some TDN anyway, so I blasted it.
I played "shambala" at about 8million decibels, and even sang along.
"I'm on the road to shambala!!!"

She took the dogs in after about 2 minutes, and then she slammed her kitchen window shut in disgust!

The guy across the road came out of his house and looked in my direction so I just waved at him and he waved back! He didn't look upset....
(I don't even know him at all...I hope he likes three dog night!)

Old 05-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Administrator - Retired

God, I love Three Dog Night, Nevadaman...
Only got a couple more mornings in may to sing "Pieces of April" with that extra little kick. It's already the 29th!

I can't seem to get many of my friends to understand Three Dog Night....and their greatness. Dam shame, really, that some people just don't get it..

As far as the mini-me... I had a buddy once that used to get into a lot of trouble in school. He would blame 90% of all the bad shlt on his "evil twin brother". The evil twin's name was Raoul. It was some of the funniest things I've ever seen. And when the teacher would say "Let me guess...Raoul did this"... He would say "Are you crazy? I'm the one who did it! Isn't it obvious?"
I realize that your situation is much more "real", but I thought it was a funny story. Maybe I'll blame everything I'm about to do to my neighbor on my "evil twin"!

Old 05-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Administrator - Retired

Well, it's almost 8pm here...time for the crazy neighbor lady to get her beauty sleep.

Soooo.... I'm gonna fire up the chainsaw and cut a big woodpile in my yard (that she's been bitching about).

Then, I think I'll mow my yard.... with headlights on.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've been reading this from the start lol its better than tv keep the story going

Old 05-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about you try to "love thy neighbor"...I bet that keeps her indoors..permanently!

Old 05-31-2009, 09:22 PM
Administrator - Retired

nutter, thanks for the compliment. I will definately keep it going...

dave....That is BRILLIANT!
Of course I'd have to be so messed up to do that, that I couldn't even walk...or crawl over there.
I mean, I could fake liking her or something, but I think the projectile vomiting would give it away....
Hmm... I'd be vomiting in her yard, though, that would be cool.

I'll put that idea in the "maybe" category.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:26 PM
Administrator - Retired

Ha ha... btw, I just noticed the "tag lines" at the bottom of the thread.

They say (and I quote)... lawn, neighbor, rocks, throws.
Don't mind if I do!!

Old 05-31-2009, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to help! I'm not suggesting going straight to a phsical kind of love (but you never know how things will pan out if you play your cards right!) Sorry about that, I was nearly carried away in the moment..How about the odd* wink and a bunch of flowers(from her own garden of course). I bet she freaks out.
*I do mean odd.. not occasional!

Quick Reply: Crazy Neighbors...