The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Crazy Neighbors...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 07:04 PM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Carefull with the crazies. I hate my irritating, loud mariachi music playing, jackass nieghbors but they can make you miserable in more way than one. Mine got me arrested on Monday evening. I had a heated arguement with my wife over our son smoking in the house and throwing his butts on the ground. My nieghbor called the cops on me for disorderly conduct - noise. This is gonna be a fun one to explain to work....

Old 05-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

micheal, why explain it at work? I wouldn't if I could help it.
A noise violation shouldn't be a bad one, is it?

I would be plotting my revenge....

On the subject of smoking... when I was in college (about 18 or so), my mom said she didn't care if I smoked in the house so I didn't have to go outside all the time. I would only smoke maybe 2 a night...with a fan blowing all the smoke out the window.
My dad and I got in a little argument about something totally unrelated, and I figured out that he hated me smoking when he walked away from the arguement....went and grabbed my fan... and proceeded to smash it on the sidewalk in front of the house...
We still laugh about it, but I never smoked in the house again...
It's funny because he smoked in the house for years, and so did friends and family...
I didn't ask about his reasoning...

Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sawnee
Link broken, but if you look up cameltoe on Utube you may find it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56BVfyuEBDo

Turn up sound !

Old 05-28-2009, 12:04 AM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Smokin Guns....

Thanks for the support Shadow. I laughed my **** off when I read your fan story. I already talked to the Union and the said its no biggie dont sweat it. I'm a firefighter so I had to. The pisser is they slapped me with a domestic on it cuz it was w/ my wife. And an even bigger pisser is we have a great relationship. She wouldn't press charges, 1 judge already tossed it saying its BS, but I still gotta appear in local court. I mean I was in the wrong for arguing in public, but jail over a yelling match? In good ole AZ if the cops come and its "domestic" someone's going. And the biggest pisser of all in AZ 99.9% its the man. Very one sided here cuz we've got a real bad DV prob here.

All over my smart *** step son's cigarette butts..... So careful out there if things get heated, whisper.

As for my a-hole neighbor.... mariachi night will officially end as of now.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:28 AM

Bugger throwing a brush - throw a roller full of fiberglass resin - that'll stick and he'll pull off the shingles when he tries to move it, or it'll roll around up there.
I like the bird seed Nevada, roller would be good for that too.

If there are any more Mariachi evenings, do what I do - play snatches of classical music, 15 second burst at high volume - generally solves the problem.
Fuggemall !
If I had a bullsh1t case like that come up to me, I'd crap all over the Prosecutor !!!!
It's not worth the Court's time.

Oh and that was Kilgore with the fan, but whatthahell.......

Last edited by Shadow; 05-28-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:22 AM

If the birds find it before it dries, you'll have your own captive flock of whatever they are - hopefully noisy buggers too.
You're an evil minded man, young Joe !

Quick Reply: Crazy Neighbors...