F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Wrecked...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 02:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecked...

I wrecked last week. I can't remember anything from the wreck at all. I haven't seen the bike yet but my buddies say it's totalled. I looped a wheelie and fell off, slid and hit a curb with my head. I was bleeding from my mouth and I had a siezure in my friends arms. They said they thought i was dead. I was out for like 20 minutes then I tried to fight the paramedics. like I said i don't remember anything. I have a cut over my right eye about an inch and a half long and a sprained wrist. I was wearing a jacket, gloves, helmet, and pants. So I think I came out pretty good for my first wreck. I also got a ticket for wreckless driving and no motorcycle licence(didn't have it on me). I don't have any pictures yet, but i'll post some when I get to go look at the bike. What sucks too is I just spent about a grand trying to fix a problem on the bike. Turned out I needed a new chain. Haha. Anyways, I bought a power commander a couple days before but I never put it in. I'm selling it on ebay right now for $250 bucks. I paid 310 for it at my local shop. So PM me if anyone wants to buy it.

cliff notes: looped like a dumbass, hit my head, almost died. pics coming soon.

Old 09-24-2006, 03:03 AM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: Wrecked...

Glad you lived to tell the tale. It really sucks that you got ticketed on top of everything else! So, are you getting a new bike, or are you done for a bit? Curious to see the pics. Take it easy, and make a full recovery.

Old 09-24-2006, 04:27 AM

sounds harsh! glad your typing this.........and thats why i dont wheelie, lol

Old 09-24-2006, 03:20 PM

Glad you are alive.....

Did you learn something from it??

Old 09-24-2006, 04:23 PM

Glad you are ok.

The faster you get back on a bike, the easier it will be in long term if you plan to continue riding. Having said that you should check your local laws because you have a fresh history of a traumatic seizure and there might be problems with your license.

I work as a doctor in the emergency department and my "favourite" cases are motor vehicle accidents involving bikes, not cos I like them but I feel that I can help these guys better than other doctors cos I can really understand what they are going through. The typical first 2 questions would be -

Me - "How are you? What were you driving"
Patient - "CBR"
Me - "Ouch"

Me "Any damages?"
Patient - "Yes my shoulder and wrist are hurting"
Me - "I meant your bike"

Old 09-24-2006, 10:36 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Glad you lived to tell the tale. It really sucks that you got ticketed on top of everything else! So, are you getting a new bike, or are you done for a bit? Curious to see the pics. Take it easy, and make a full recovery.
Yeah, but i deserve it, **** happens. I hope to get a new bike soon. I'm pretty much fully recovered. gettin my stiches taken out tomarrow. and doing the CT scan and junk. hope my brain isn't more jacked up then it already was. haha. I'll take some pics when I take a ride to go look at it when my insurance company has inspected it.

ORIGINAL: Blackdog F4i

Glad you are alive.....

Did you learn something from it??
Yeah. I was being really stupid and I regret it, but all in all i never would have thought something like that could happen, shows it can happen when you least expect it. I learned ride my limits. I can't say that I learned that wheeling is stupid and i'll never do it again because i'd probably be lying if i said that. Theres a huge thrill in doing stuff on a motorcycle. And it has it's risks just like skydiving, bunjee jumping or any other extreme sport. Oh yeah, I also learned cover my back brake. Lol.

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

Glad you are ok.

The faster you get back on a bike, the easier it will be in long term if you plan to continue riding. Having said that you should check your local laws because you have a fresh history of a traumatic seizure and there might be problems with your license.
Well I hope that's not true, because now im gonna get tickets/arrested for driving without a licence! haha.