Starter turns over but bike will not start

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You dumbass!!!

Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rennen
i was thinking that it was the bank angle sensor the whole time, but you said that you bypassed it and still had no luck... turns out you didn't even have it plugged in? i had the same thing happen to me last week. i bypassed the BAC, turned the bike on and she fired right up.
We did bypass it bro, and it was plugged in... the front fairing was sitting on a chair next to the bike with everything connected, it just wasn't on the bike. Literally all my friend did differently when he got it to fire up was hold the fairing and press the ignition, lol

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
You dumbass!!!
LMAO I know man... thanks for all your help though, we did try everything y'all suggested I guess we were just missing the obvious lolol

Old 02-17-2010, 09:41 AM

Hey, good to hear that you got it running, I'm glad that I could help.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by m3ds
We did bypass it bro, and it was plugged in... the front fairing was sitting on a chair next to the bike with everything connected, it just wasn't on the bike. Literally all my friend did differently when he got it to fire up was hold the fairing and press the ignition, lol
if you bypassed the bank angle sensor, it shouldn't matter if you had that actual headlight on the bike at all. what the bank angle sensor does is cuts off the bike if it senses that the lean angle of the bike is too extreme. which means that it turns the bike off if you ever go down, and it won't let the bike start if it senses that the bike is still down. anywho... i'm glad you got it all figured out. i bet you feel pretty relieved. lol.

Old 02-17-2010, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rennen
if you bypassed the bank angle sensor, it shouldn't matter if you had that actual headlight on the bike at all. what the bank angle sensor does is cuts off the bike if it senses that the lean angle of the bike is too extreme. which means that it turns the bike off if you ever go down, and it won't let the bike start if it senses that the bike is still down. anywho... i'm glad you got it all figured out. i bet you feel pretty relieved. lol.
We tried, but I guess we were doing it wrong LOL. I do feel a lot relieved, I was thinking this was gonna be expensive! lol