Pilot Power 2CTs

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:24 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2CT

ORIGINAL: skical

What Brand/Style of tires did you buy? And on what year Honda?
Well I am just going to take a shot in the dark on this and try to answer your question. Now forgive me if I'm wrong, I am no rocket scientist but I would guess by the title of the thread that he has puchased the 2ct's. They are often called Pilot Power 2ct's also.

As for the type of bike, again I am no rocket scientist but we are in the 600rr section of the forum.

Like I said, forgive me if I am wrong, just taking a shot in the dark on those answers.

Old 03-31-2008, 06:31 PM

My Bad. UR right. I don't know all the lingo on bike tires. I thought he was referring to 2 Cents, (as in: give me your 2 cents. Opinion). Anyway, the year of the bike was not stated either. Just curious.
ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

Well I am just going to take a shot in the dark on this and try to answer your question. Now forgive me if I'm wrong, I am no rocket scientist but I would guess by the title of the thread that he has puchased the 2ct's. They are often called Pilot Power 2ct's also.

As for the type of bike, again I am no rocket scientist but we are in the 600rr section of the forum.

Like I said, forgive me if I am wrong, just taking a shot in the dark on those answers.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:32 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

Well, technically 2CT is afeature that Michelin uses on a few different motorcycle tire model lines. ThePilot Power, Pilot Road and Pilot Race models all incorporate the 2CT feature.

We could assumehe's talking about the Pilot Powers though. You don't want to assume, because, well you know....

ASSuming = makes you look like CBR600Rider83 <---Just kidding 83...just having some fun...

Old 04-01-2008, 09:46 PM

they are the power 2ct's, and its an 07. if you click on the little camera under my screen name you cane see the pics put on here before my CRG shorties and new tires.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:56 PM

LOL that was clever Woody you JERK LOL.......... RounderNU Have you rode on the tires yet I am in need of a new set and I am looking to go a different route.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: WoodyRR

Well, technically 2CT is afeature that Michelin uses on a few different motorcycle tire model lines. ThePilot Power, Pilot Road and Pilot Race models all incorporate the 2CT feature.

We could assumehe's talking about the Pilot Powers though. You don't want to assume, because, well you know...
This is the closest smiley I could find to an embarassed smiley.

Your right, assuming only leads to one thingand we all know what that one thing is.lol......

Old 04-02-2008, 01:12 AM

Lol i kept wondering why this thread was getting so long talking about freakin 2CT's which have been discussed in length elsewhere so I clicked on it.

You guys are ruthless *****.

I've been riding for 20 years. My bad i have large fingers

Old 04-02-2008, 03:45 PM

yes, i have riden on them for several days. these are the first tires i feel comfortable taking corners on while they are cold. i used to start my ride for the day by accelerating through the first couple of turns till the tires broke loose, and keep them sliding till the road straightened up. i tried that on these and the front came off the ground. lots of confidence in these!