Pilot Power 2CTs

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2CT

That pretty crazy... Not only do you have to have them balanced, you have to have them high speed balanced, which is one step above the normal balancing they do on a cruiser or a car. You should feel a pretty serious amount of shimmying without balanced wheels, that and I wouldn't recommend even riding it unless your going right to the shop... and hopefully a different shop then the one that told you the first line of BS

Old 03-28-2008, 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR_600_Rider83

Ok I do agree that you should have them balanced but I have to say that if people do not know how they are balanced please do not say anything. I am a little tired of people on this site acting like they know what they are talking about. But to get off my soap box yes you need to take it in and get them balanced. I do know that a motorcycle shop will take them off and put them back on for you where a car tire place will not you will have to take them off.

Someone's had a bad day.... [8D]I used to balence wheels when i workedin avehiclebody repair garage and i must say its not exactly rocket science (when using the right machines and equipment) So i'm guessing anyone who has posted a reply on here has all that brain cell full ofbalancing knowlege andis 'trying' to help. And everyone's opinion counts

Old 03-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Banned

Ok I do agree that you should have them balanced but I have to say that if people do not know how they are balanced please do not say anything. I am a little tired of people on this site acting like they know what they are talking about.
Totally uncalled for...

Old 03-28-2008, 05:11 PM

Hmm... You're a Starting Member with 20 posts thus far, and you are already tired of certain peoples opinions on this site???

Ok I do agree that you should have them balanced but I have to say that if people do not know how they are balanced please do not say anything. I am a little tired of people on this site acting like they know what they are talking about.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:09 PM

Yes I am............... and as for my knowledge I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years. so I would like to think I know a little. I maybe new to the site but I am not new to bikes. Sorry for the thoughts that my comment was uncalled for but I am also entitled to my own opinion so sorry for twistin' the underware. Have a good weekend guys and be careful out there cars are getting alittle more retarded it seems.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:57 PM
Banned

Yes I am............... and as for my knowledge I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years. so I would like to think I know a little. I maybe new to the site but I am not new to bikes. Sorry for the thoughts that my comment was uncalled for but I am also entitled to my own opinion so sorry for twistin' the underware. Have a good weekend guys and be careful out there cars are getting alittle more retarded it seems.

Yeah, so nobody really wants your resume. Nobody here gave him bad advice so please curb the attitude.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:11 PM

Sorry for the way I talk............ but if we are talking about attitude I was not throwing any so I think the only curbing needs to be done it is on your end of this convo. So anyway I am still kinda wondering how the guy is doing with his tires.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned

Sorry for the way I talk............ but if we are talking about attitude I was not throwing any so I think the only curbing needs to be done it is on your end of this convo. So anyway I am still kinda wondering how the guy is doing with his tires.
I worked at Burger King in high school so i can have attitude.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:26 PM

Is this for real?30 posts and sick of people<----[sm=laughat.gif] chill out buddy, its ok.. we all love you, and your 10yrs of motorcycle knowledge. just give a hug

Old 03-29-2008, 03:35 PM

[sm=yeahsmile.gif] HAHA!

Quick Reply: Pilot Power 2CTs